I just want you guys to post in here if you have interest in any of the titles listed above.
Z-Axis Ltd which is the Development Team behind these titles is no more. About a decade
or so ago I worked for them in cooperation with Acclaim Max Sports as well. Now with the
recent THPS-HD game I am thinking of trying to find some of my old contacts that may
still be in the industry. While I know our community is small I want to see what kind of
interest we have here. It would be interesting to find out who is in control of these IP's
and possibly petition them to look into the remake market (IE: Xbox Live Arcade, PSN, PC)
as a future for the above games.

I do know that Throwback Entertainment bought out the Acclaim Library when they went under,
but to my knowledge they only have rights to Aggressive Inline. The Dave Mirra series I am
not sure who has the rights to it at the moment. It is very possible Dave himself is sitting on
the rights because he had an insane contract deal.

Thrasher I would wager that Take-Two Interactive still has rights to since they own Rockstar.
If I can get enough interest here I will look into throwing out some feelers to get an idea of
what may become of these titles. These games mean a lot to me and I'd love to see them
brought back to life in some form.