Thread: Morphine Nation | Breaking The Habit - our first full length

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Morphine Nation | Breaking The Habit - our first full length

Hello All,

This has been a labour of love for me for the last 3 months, and just wanna say a massive thank you to all the guys who took part and were patient with me while I worked on it. So stoked with everyone who took part and can't wait to do the next one!!

I hope everyone enjoys the finished product and gets what we were trying to create.

Too all the guests, thank you for the clips - due to time constraints of the song I couldn't use all fo them and in some instances for syncing purposes I cut clips down.

COMING SOON

Morphine Nation Tour Video. Guests wanted. Details soon!!

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

beers in hands lets get this started

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

gonna watch this tomorrow when i have time to watch the whole vid but i'm psyched as hell for this

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

As promised, here's my "detailed review":

Intro; Really smooth vibe, but felt a tad too long, but I've already told you my opinion on it lol But I did love the feel of the whole thing, and the camera angles and what not were sweeeeeet!

Rushiie; Song and intro clips were dope! There were a shitload of tricks I really liked in it. Great starting part!

Rofl; Although a few clips were weird imo, most of it was sick. That ender was easily one of my fav clips of the entire full length.

Rasta; Really loved those last 4-5 clips, so dope! The song didn't really fit the part, but it was still good.

Whatbra; Not one trick I disliked, loved the entire part. All the low-pop and perfect catch tricks are sick as fuck.

Friends; That intro was really sick, a few odd clips, but the people that stood out the most to me was Bannerboy, Hypsies, Agus and Stevie.

Matty; Your lines are sick as fuck! and that Bs Smith near the end was amazing, I would've put that as your ender, but your ender was still pretty sick!

Deacon; This should've been ender for the FL. Intro line was the best, song was perfect, and that ender was crazy. Really liked it a lot.

Jordan; So many bangers, those noseslides 270 out were too sick, as well as that line with the bs 5.0 bs flip out. Sick ender too, reminded me of Nyjah's R&S part lol

Me; Thanks for giving me ending part, you made my part fit so good with that song!

this was great! the whole thing was brilliant! Part 3 was definatly the best part! We have to do another1 just so then I can get some S3 clips in there! Good watch!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Fluckit Master

Everything was sick, sounds matched up perfect! Matty's lines was fresh, Deac your part was def ender worthy!
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !