As promised, here's my "detailed review":

Intro; Really smooth vibe, but felt a tad too long, but I've already told you my opinion on it lol But I did love the feel of the whole thing, and the camera angles and what not were sweeeeeet!

Rushiie; Song and intro clips were dope! There were a shitload of tricks I really liked in it. Great starting part!

Rofl; Although a few clips were weird imo, most of it was sick. That ender was easily one of my fav clips of the entire full length.

Rasta; Really loved those last 4-5 clips, so dope! The song didn't really fit the part, but it was still good.

Whatbra; Not one trick I disliked, loved the entire part. All the low-pop and perfect catch tricks are sick as fuck.

Friends; That intro was really sick, a few odd clips, but the people that stood out the most to me was Bannerboy, Hypsies, Agus and Stevie.

Matty; Your lines are sick as fuck! and that Bs Smith near the end was amazing, I would've put that as your ender, but your ender was still pretty sick!

Deacon; This should've been ender for the FL. Intro line was the best, song was perfect, and that ender was crazy. Really liked it a lot.

Jordan; So many bangers, those noseslides 270 out were too sick, as well as that line with the bs 5.0 bs flip out. Sick ender too, reminded me of Nyjah's R&S part lol

Me; Thanks for giving me ending part, you made my part fit so good with that song!