Damn Demz talk about leave us wanting more. As much a fan I am of reading about what could or might have happened my theory on skate 3 , the game is what you make it. I can still find spots in the city, or different ways to hit them. Not every video has to have all new spots. Take any of Andrew Reynolds vids, he skates the same spots multiple times. And it not just him, other skater will also hit the same spot. The game is the same, just because someone did one thing there, doesn't mean you can't skate the same spot - just find a different way to hit it.

Inrelation to wish lists, I've always said if EA did a redux of OG with walking, free cam and moveable items, i'd be all over it and would hammer that game. Hell i'd even pay top dollar for it, or if they converted the city as an expensive DLC i'd be down for that.

I don't see a skate 4 anytime soon, at a stretch it would be for the next gen systems that are on the horizen, and then it might be a whole new company taking a crack at it. Maybe we should lobby another company to produce a skate game like Rockstar or 2k games. We can live hope hey! lol