I've been a ghost around here, I'm trying to put together work for college and creatively I've been to drained to build but I finally got around to finishing my first PS3 park!

Abandoned for years, the old shipping warehouse at the outskirts of town has been occupied the city's homeless and drug addled citizens, eventually it became so rundown that even they left it behind for safer conditions. The building became the perfect spot for skateboarders to clean up and build make shift ramps all over. Eventually a local skate shop got word of the spot and renovated it to its current state. There's still no real electricity so the halogen lights strung all over the place will have to do. Don't forget to skate the bowl in the back!

Double ledge for double grinds

Big Blast over one of the bowls hips

3 Shuv over the manny pad

Inverting the bowls extension

Back Board down one of two handrails

Some shots around the building:

And of course the bowl room

(a little shout out to Gnar Mag, I was originally gunna make it a TF for the mag, but I figured that's not up to me haha)

The bowl can be a bit janky at the corners (Comes with being customized) The layout is small but there's a lot to hit in different ways. Of course a lot of the attention was to detailing here.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1499308

Get your download on! Halogen Lights, exposed cooling pipes and no heating, it's everybody's dream!