Thread: Fungus Woods - Pandora Creation By Wiltzuh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fungus Woods - Pandora Creation By Wiltzuh

Hello Guys !

It's REALLY long time since i posted new parks here so here we go with new one.

I have wanted to do in-the-forrest DIY park for soooo long time so after revealing new glitch there was no other choices to create than it.
    This place - Fungus Woods - is probably the BEST park i've ever made, and more parks are coming soon.

Here's some pictures...this place is really made to take awsome pictures.

Few overview pics i got; lot of pool, bowl and tranny stuff. So much fun.

Ay Platypus clearing huge vert-channel with Bs Feeblegrind while i'm scared as hell while standing under.

One of the best things in the park; MINIBOWL ! And yes...it really is that small: Me doing Bs Nosebone over the hip.

The Park also includes spined miniramp and little fun box with peak ledge.

--- PLEASE READ ---

I'm also making promo video there and everyone with filmer pack is welcome to take a part.
    RULES:
    - No watermark
    - Only High reso uploading.
    - Clips sent through mediafire and linked in message in HERE (Fluckit), in LikeButter or in Youtube.
    - Send me RAW FLV.clips. I don't take converted clips.
    - Deadline is 21st of June. No clips taken after that (22nd-)
    - No rules about amount of clips...every clip will be used...if not in this video, they will probably go for CAP montage.

Thank you
    - Wiltzuh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK FOR PARK HERE