Thread: "Sour Smoke" - CAP Montage by Wiltzuh and Amigos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "Sour Smoke" - CAP Montage by Wiltzuh and Amigos

Hoy everyone !

It's been while from my last skate video...so that's why it's time to drop a big one now.
    Here we got Montage with Old, new and never used clips in different parks and with different fakeskaters.

First i'd like to thank everyone whos clips are in this...you all wont probably know you're in this because i've used a lot of leftover clips in here.
    Thanks; Mattyman, Ay Platypus, WhatBra, Likoboi, Mnguni, Roke and Severheads.

Then i have to give HUGE special THANKS for everyone whos parks i used in this video. I really respect these guys...they keep this game alive and their parks is the biggest reason i'm still playing this game.
    Mattyman, Kiiwixi, Emericaridr, FullyFlared, Bannerboy, Boxerman, Fubzatron, Ohmidineffect, Ay Platypus and Severheads. Thanks !

Comment, feedback, likes and hates...thoughts please. So much effort put in this so i'd be happy to receive something.
    I hope you watch it all. Thanks !

- Wiltz

sick skating,awesome looking parks,epic edit...can't ask for much more than that
    loved the Eastwood clips,big fan of those spaghetti westerns

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

^ what he said, wicked shit. Love this.

Fluckit Master

Nothing less than spectacle! That overcrook flip on that fence was killer <3
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Felt epic the whole time, loved the trick selection and editing was top notch, learned a few little filming techniques too. Watching this made me want to revisit a lot of the older parks I downloaded and kept from around here, sick video man, felt like it should've included an epic ending banger though but for a montage it didn't really need one I guess, wicked video again.

Thanks guys ! Means a lot to me after all that time put into this !

M7; Yeah i love goodies, baddies and uglies too ! I decided to use that song before idea of using film scene in it too. It worked well imo

Luftwaffles; ^ What i said to him =)

Ladd and InsideManager; Thanks guys...that UG overcrook was filmed in three angles because it was supposed to be my ender. Then i faced that i had too few clips and plans changed. But i think having banger is kinda mainstream huh

oh Wiltzuh this was epic mate. the doubles ans trebles clips were insane.