Quote Originally Posted by SpadedOne View Post
I won on a scratcher so I picked up THPSHD.
There are just too many bad choices that were made here.
No splitscreen anything?
I just 100% the game with Andrew Reynolds. I can only play all the levels with Andrew. If I want to play Marseille with Nyjah, I have to play all the way through the game again. Bad choice.
Seriously?
This really could have been an amazing arcade title with just a few little changes.
The nostalgia doesn't hold up very long and when it runs out, you can't even play the character you want on the level you want.
Maybe they can address some of these problems with the DLC or a patch or something.
I literally did the same thing, all with Reynolds as well. Was pretty pissed about how you can't freeskate any level with any character after you beat all the levels with one.
And another stupid thing is after I beat all the challenges, and maxed out my stats, I wanted to just freeskate, went to lower my stats so I don't ollie 10 feet high and you can't edit them once you've set them all the way up, was pretty pissed at that.
It seems like the base idea is there, but theres a lot they forgot to think about with this game. Hopefully theres an update where they make it so if you unlock levels with a character you can freeskate in those levels with any character, I really don't feel like doing all the challenges 2,3,4...etc. times over.

Also, has anyone done all the projectives with a character yet? Any unlocks?