Thread: No skateboarding

getxmoneyxg00n

Default No skateboarding

realistic montage, 3rd one i did.. also the 3rd video ive ever made or edited so im still gettin used to the basics.. this one was done in IMovie but my next will be done with final cut.. so it should be a lot better.. anyway would love to get some feedback on it, please make it constructive though thanks

where is the link?

TheClosetMonkey

Found the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbhxHKYHPQU

The audio has been disabled though, never seen that happen before.

EDIT: Dude, I just watched it, So sick! It really shows the need for ramped slow mo in skate reel though. It made some of it look quite choppy, still amazing though.
    Last edited by TheClosetMonkey; 02-08-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Stopped Pushing Mongo skatejake's Avatar

it was pretty good but by no means was it realistic at all. the trick selection was pretty gross. however on the upside, the angles and editing were great. just try to tone down the really unrealistic tricks and itll be perfect.
    nollie flips are fun

getxmoneyxg00n

apologize for not posting the link lol

here it is on bliptv wth the audio

http://getmoneyg00n.blip.tv/#1759734

use the quicktime format

error505

what program did you use to convert the files? or does imovie support flash video files (because imovie hd doesnt i dont think)?

getxmoneyxg00n

I was using media-convert.com to convert my files originally but since i downloaded final cut (still learning it so i still use imovie) imovie has been accepting .flv files, i think it has something to do with final cut being able to use them not sure.. just happened out of the blue.. id use bittorrent to get final cut anyway though you can do endless things with your video it just require patience to learn

error505

yeah i actually had a disc version of final cut express, but some files got corrupted. I guess its worth downloading again.