Thread: LPC Presents: The Greek Gap--XBOX--DLC

XBL
    gotxAsian

Default LPC Presents: The Greek Gap--XBOX--DLC

Seriously just the one gap. Nothing else. Also, I got lazy towards the end on the stairs/stands. Enjoy though!

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2306316

Banned

WHHHAAAT! this looks sooooo sick!

Fluckit Master

Gap looks very good but not feeling the building/wall behind it, could just be the pic but still nice remake
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Banned

Bro, honestly this park needs a little more finese' and effort. It feels rushed and thrown together. Skate with some people online and get some suggestions, don't be afraid to send me an invite. It looks good visualy but it doesn't skate well. Make an update, because this CAP is close to perfect.

I agree with what Ladd said, gap looks great. For the building, you can search for Buddah-Blessed version on the forum.(Im pretty sure he did this.) and well, do what Buddah did. Buddah does no wrong.
    Mage can't Rap.

Santa 3:16

XBL
    gotxAsian

I couldn't find his and for it just being thrown together.. I did it in roughly four hours lol. I intended to put a lot of work into it but then just got bored of it really fast. I'll probably go over it again soon and research the school a bit more to see if I can find any other skateable spots to put within the park. If you could find me a link to his on the forums it would be greatly appreciated.

XBL
    gotxAsian

I might change the walls a little bit but from what I've seen they are white so I might just make the graphic a little more translucent so you can see more textures. I'll redo the floor so it's more skateable and change the floor/stadium colors to that tanish color and work on the overall skateability of the stadium ledges (although I can't promise putting much work on the upper rows probably past the fourth or sixth.) I guess we'll see what comes of it within the next few days/week or so! Any other recommendations just tell me!

Banned

I really enjoyed skating the area above the gap when u first start skating the park and not so much on the stadium seats. I'd focus on the sides of the stage instead of so much on the stadium seats. Also when i tried to low pop the gap I kept tapping the blue wall, idk if thats really a big deal or not but might aswell mention it. I'm glad your gonna go back to this park. Not bad for 4 hours either!

XBL
    gotxAsian

I'll actually probably get back on that tonight! And I'm not a big low pop fan so that's probably why you clipped it lol

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

meh.. i never understood all the hoopla about this spot. Big gap to ankle break seems silly. but nice remake
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Awful Awfuls!

Yeah dude i know what you mean, i built the spot pretty quickly but got bored with the surrounding shit, i remember that grass was a right pain in the ass lol, looks sick dude good work man.

XBL
    gotxAsian

Yeah I don't quite understand all that hoopla either but hey if people like it whatever. I'm almost done touching it up though. And Buddha you executed yours really well especially since you don't have the merge glitch on ps3 so props good sir!

What are you gapping to? That small brick lane?

More like the 'Eat Shit Gap'

XBL
    gotxAsian

Well, as you can see there is an empty blue pond in the middle of the picture. Behind this said pond is a stage platform. From this platform one would gap over the grass into the blue pond.
    Last edited by gotxAsian; 07-14-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I skated this about twenty minutes last night, I'm not a park builder so I'll just say that I enjoyed it more or less, there's a lot of spaces in the stone bleachers that are not smooth but they're more decorative I think, I filmed a trick over the gap and down the rail. The wall behind the gap looks maybe too bright to me, and there's a few little spots leading to the gap that aren't smooth. I like the rails on the end of the bleachers going down to the stage, filmed a nice tricks down those. Overall I'd say you're pretty much very close to it being perfect, just need to maybe retouch the few little floor pieces where it's not smoothly skateable and do whatever little textural changes you wanted to for the wall. Looks good though and fun to hit the gap, sizing on it is perfect I think, I could low pop tre flip it no problem, just avoiding smashing the wall on the other side is rough lol.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

merge?