Thread: UCI Handrails (delayed)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Exclamation UCI Handrails (delayed)

Unfortunately, I can't find anyone to test skate the park and its pretty plain and bleek. Also everyone and their brother has been using the fat square handrails lately. Sooo it'll be awhile before this park is released.

Last edited by NewYorkSK8; 07-21-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Blazing a Trail

Why do u make post like this? Lol either finish the park and post it right or dont post at all! Moreover, can u not test it urself you have thumbs right? Regarding the handrails we dont have a lot of choices so i dont think people are going to be bummed on them. Just finish the park and post with link silly it looks good

I like the ledges/hubbers . . . if that's any use to you

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I'd test it, if that's any use to you. And finish updating the Lil Wayne backyard, that was you right? Shit looked dope.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    finish updating the Lil Wayne backyard, that was you right? Shit looked dope.
    I saw a video the other day saying that lil wayne has 2 other parks built at his house in addition to the one I made for a total of 3. I would make an update for it but I'm gonna need some pictures or videos to refrence.

Also to all you OG' cap builders who still remember the days of EA's forum I've also been considering an equinox remake. Or for that matter even a Dank Urban Lines 5 to re-vamp the ol'
    dank ledges era I went through. It'd be a nice refresher from these stairsets we've been seeing lately.

If you have any real-life street spots you think should be built let me know. I'm looking for something a little more east coast!

I gotta agree with everyone though, when I'm building a park over 70% of the time is spent skating it.

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    either finish the park and post it right or dont post at all!
    THIS.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Why do u make post like this? Lol either finish the park and post it right or dont post at all! Moreover, can u not test it urself you have thumbs right? Regarding the handrails we dont have a lot of choices so i dont think people are going to be bummed on them. Just finish the park and post with link silly it looks good
    completely agreed, why waste everyone's time and yours viewing this thread..Every single park builder runs into cap block but that doesnt mean make a thread about it everytime it happens. If we all did that, i'd have to make 16 threads at this moment lol. Anyway looks pretty good just from the pics it looks cramped alil or a little vague after you land add some scenery. Even if you dont use it skate it'll make it look and feel more realistic

And test out more color options, its looks too grey
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !