Thread: UCI Handrails (delayed)

Banned

Exclamation UCI Handrails (delayed)

Unfortunately, I can't find anyone to test skate the park and its pretty plain and bleek. Also everyone and their brother has been using the fat square handrails lately. Sooo it'll be awhile before this park is released.

Last edited by NewYorkSK8; 07-21-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Blazing a Trail

Why do u make post like this? Lol either finish the park and post it right or dont post at all! Moreover, can u not test it urself you have thumbs right? Regarding the handrails we dont have a lot of choices so i dont think people are going to be bummed on them. Just finish the park and post with link silly it looks good

I like the ledges/hubbers . . . if that's any use to you

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I'd test it, if that's any use to you. And finish updating the Lil Wayne backyard, that was you right? Shit looked dope.

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    either finish the park and post it right or dont post at all!
    THIS.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Why do u make post like this? Lol either finish the park and post it right or dont post at all! Moreover, can u not test it urself you have thumbs right? Regarding the handrails we dont have a lot of choices so i dont think people are going to be bummed on them. Just finish the park and post with link silly it looks good
    completely agreed, why waste everyone's time and yours viewing this thread..Every single park builder runs into cap block but that doesnt mean make a thread about it everytime it happens. If we all did that, i'd have to make 16 threads at this moment lol. Anyway looks pretty good just from the pics it looks cramped alil or a little vague after you land add some scenery. Even if you dont use it skate it'll make it look and feel more realistic

And test out more color options, its looks too grey
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    finish updating the Lil Wayne backyard, that was you right? Shit looked dope.
    I saw a video the other day saying that lil wayne has 2 other parks built at his house in addition to the one I made for a total of 3. I would make an update for it but I'm gonna need some pictures or videos to refrence.

Also to all you OG' cap builders who still remember the days of EA's forum I've also been considering an equinox remake. Or for that matter even a Dank Urban Lines 5 to re-vamp the ol'
    dank ledges era I went through. It'd be a nice refresher from these stairsets we've been seeing lately.

If you have any real-life street spots you think should be built let me know. I'm looking for something a little more east coast!

I gotta agree with everyone though, when I'm building a park over 70% of the time is spent skating it.

Dank is not an adjective for a ledge. Dank is a word used by dudebros. Just because YOU don't like stair sets, (even though you just put out two stairset caps) that doesn't make them BAD. Maybe we don't need a refresher.Anyway don't ask for spots build them and never post a pic of an unfinished cap begging for testers or ideas. FINISH IT. or invite people to sessions.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Some of you guys are being a little harsh lol, I mean he just obviously wanted some feedback, opinions, and people to volunteer for testing it. It isn't any worse IMO than people who post photos of a park and then take days to upload the actual park itself, teasing everybody. Anyways man I haven't heard about the Lil Wayne expansion but the backyard mini park is a dope concept and even if you don't remake the actual spot itself, I think you should expand on the elevated Florida kind of condo with a sick mini park idea. I'll see what I can do for pics.

I always wanted to skate this street spot at the very end of the video, with the electrical box and the ledges? Looks fairly easy but I tried a remake on park builder and it was just gigantic and stupid looking. Would be awesome if you could include this somewhere. Right at about 4:36 mark I think.

Banned

InsideManager! now that's a fucking park request right there, consider me on it.

And yeah, anyone that posts a park and doesn't leave the bookmark link and just post pics of an unfinished park? are you kidding?
    Just post the finished park

I'm on xbox my GT is InsideManager you can add me and I'll freeskate session any park you build and give you some feedback, I don't have a mic though but I'm down for testing anytime.

You might as well add me on facebook and instagram your daily choice of food for me.

I'll die if I don't know what you're doing every hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sorry but I'm going to speak for everyone here, besides insidemanager but the park, well how can I put it. Its shit! And why the hell promote a unfinished park? you do this too often. You are wasting Skatefluckit thread space on these pointless posts which no1 is really bothered. I've givin up waiting on yur April release! And yur gonna re-make yur equinox. NO just fucking NO!

Lets get to the park itself. Just a stairset thats doesn't even look level, if you are going to make a stairset at least make it all equal. Not only that its just 1 spot which I guess you have loads of Terrain space free. So if its 1 spot at least make it look good so then people can actually film there. You need to add shed loads of detail if it just 1 spot so then its just bloody boring, which it is!

So first of all! stop posting pointless threads here. Secondly make better parks, you can do it, you just don't try hard enough.

I'm not hating! I'm telling you how it is so!
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

You really gotta move those balled-up sheets of paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now