@pawn yes I was out of line; I have apologized to the OP and moved on. Aryeon I never masked anything I meant to say because if you ask anyone here that has been here a while I pretty much say what I think ( not the best characteristic I possess admittingly) I haven't even put out a video or sent clips in almost to over a year, so I was NOT mad at that. He was asking in chat here 3 more spots left please give me something type of thing; so I got back on and did a few things and sent some old things as well. That is where this came from. I wont get into details in the PMs because that is between us 2, but the fact that Fluckit turned into the EA forum for a moment set me off. One thing you need to know is that I was having a very bad day and went through that whole ordeal years ago with this site and EA forums on the subject in hand.. You have to understand that with my job I have to make split decisions everyday to keep ppl alive or die- so with those bad days I can get jerky, and unfortunately that may be vented online. My initial intentions was to help someone out trying to make a video that needed stuff. So if you want to bag on me that's all fine and dandy. But, please know the facts in place first before you judge me. With that; I love everyone here and on the video, but it still wasn't that great.