Bollox forgot to say it's for PS3 w/ DLC in the title, I can't seem to edit the title though, sorry about that.

This is my first park I've made using the merge glitch, I have made hubba hideout before but I felt like remaking it I tryed to keep it as close to scale as it should be, it isn't super highly detailed but thats due to the whole park being quite a large area. I ran out of terain meter pretty quick, but I tryed to add as much detail as possible while still keeping it to a large area.

Bookmark link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1651552

I noticed right after I updated my game and uploaded the park that the 3rd and 4th step up from bottom had slightly moved which pissed me off abit =/ I may fix it and reupload but I dunno if I cba for such a small issue.

Kickflip "The Gonz Gap"

Bg ugly double set with a curved and kinked rail, not the prettiest looking set in the world but I wanted to try and link down to the road under the bridge.

Overlooking Embarcadero and the "Big C" block, it's abit sketchy to manuel over it, I tryed to keep the flashing overlap to a minimum but ther is still some, the ledges grind nice though/.