Thread: The DIY Collab - Featuring Valleyboy, M.Seven, Luftwaffe and more

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ahha thanks man

I wasn't sure if you would be P.O'd for being the in goofy intermission. I got all the clips in songs and couldnt fit you in. But u didnt have that many clips and it turned out fine. I also figured ur better off by yourself cause you skated slow like you always do and did all street skating at a vert park. lol

ahha just bustin ur chops, your clips and style is sick man.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 333333333333333333333333333
    Everyone killed this. Holy shit was this fun to watch. Also the Intermission made me laugh way harder than I should have.
    that is all.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

haha yah I threw in a lot of spurr of the moment jokes.

The intermission thing just kind of happened. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 333333333333333333333333333
    Everyone killed this. Holy shit was this fun to watch. Also the Intermission made me laugh way harder than I should have.
    that is all.
    ahha yah same.

...oh no, blocked in germany and vimeo link doesnt work. really would love to watch this!
    !!!

Seeing the Light

Great edit job, its 99.9% perfect (0.1% = my nickname not written correctly )

(ps: dont take it seriously, i really dont care about it since its already "a nick of a nick" ) call me Noodlez

That was one of the best vids I've seen, makes me want to try and skate the DIY Spot. Anyway, I can't pick a favorite but you all did a superb job.

Oh and nice edit, Ayreon. Can't forget about the man that started the vid idea fro DIY

Quote Originally Posted by Mage505 View Post
    That was one of the best vids I've seen, makes me want to try and skate the DIY Spot. Anyway, I can't pick a favorite but you all did a superb job.

Oh and nice edit, Ayreon. Can't forget about the man that started the vid idea fro DIY
    thanks man. and yah, go skate DIY. Its an amazing park. So many awesome gaps. I'll probably come out with a DIY solo when I get my ps3 back

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzler View Post
    ...oh no, blocked in germany and vimeo link doesnt work. really would love to watch this!
    it was probably processing still. try again. Its working

Quote Originally Posted by Noodlezer View Post
    Great edit job, its 99.9% perfect (0.1% = my nickname not written correctly )

(ps: dont take it seriously, i really dont care about it since its already "a nick of a nick" ) call me Noodlez
    haha I can't keep track of names changes. too many of them

Fluckit Master

Haha no prob, actually liked being the transition guy in this. Very creative man also laughed when all those random numbers went after my name lol
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !