Thread: 10 Favorite Video Games ever (Besides Skate games)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

Ok let's see
    1: final fanasty X- I can play this game anytime, Stunning 3d environments and layout is beautiful. I say none beats it.
    2: Mgs series- my favorite franchise of all time, every game is a master piece. Mgs1 made me the gamer I am now
    3: Mortal kombat series - there's no telling how much time me and my family put it learning fatallies and see who has bragging rights
    4: Og Pokemon: any of the first series and I guess second me and my sister played the hell out of them when I was little. Really chairse the memories of it
    5: Jak 3- game is just boss!
    6: f1 1995- My dad is a huge f1 buff and growing up I caught the trait, the only game where me and my dad could play together and not start arguing lol
    7: Heavy rain: if you haven't played it, play it!
    8: donkey kong: classic, always played it every I saw in arcade
    9: mx vs atv unleashed: me and my friends use to meet once a week and hold championships based on points through the season
    10: digimon world ps1 series: loved digimon as a kid (sony's attempt at beating Pokemon) loved it more than Pokemon actually. Games are true classics imo
    Last edited by Ladd279; 08-17-2012 at 03:02 PM.
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !