Thread: Just for LOLSS

Default Just for LOLSS

IRONY . . . . This is their attempt at doing a realistic montage, which is nowhere near as sweet as the stuff I've seen from you guys. . .

XBL
    TheDietTea

What's popular will circulate.
    Why do you guys keep watching these videos? haha
    It's become obvious over the years.. People like to win when they play competitively.
    Shooting Games, Sports, Skate, Everything.
    They will do anything and everything, and support anything and everything that wins.
    As messed up as it seems, The majority probably don't know about us.
    They do what they like to.. even if it is an extremely popular way to play this game
    You can't deny respecting that.
    That is one reason why I love the series.. do what you want, Skate the megapark or don't skate the megapark.
    Maybe they are a little out of line saying they are for the community, as the community doesn't really exist anymore..
    we did kind of take over, but not showing the masses what we do.
    How are we any better? Leaving one up comments on their stuff.
    Even if we did show what we were about more publicly I don't think people would be into it
    it's not what is circulating. I say Arcade skating wins.
    Fluckit, LikeButter and other mag sites are really what the skate community boils down to for me
    but it's not what everyone is watching. So I don't know maybe in some respect they are for certain aspects
    of what the community used to be.. everyone coming together publicly to share.
    One thing is for sure though, they have a larger number of heads supporting what they do.
    Really I think this is where the heart and soul of the game is, We do this even though we're not as public about it
    just because we click, We get it, We like it. I think that's really all fluckit every was man..
    We don't need to worry about this stuff. They are keeping the game alive in their own way.
    We need more people using these servers to keep this thing going, if it gets more people into it
    and keeps the series online so we can continue to play together, I'm all for it.

It's not the skating the mega park thing that I care about, I've been on it loads of times on easy, I'm not the best I'll be honest but its a good laugh. U kno u're in trouble when the dudes on the other team have colourful t shirts, green decks and missing legs though.

its albert n the way he thinks he represents the entire skate community that annoys me. he might have a passion for gaming, but he doesnt have a passion for skating.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

i gotta say, their realistic montage has some damn good filming in it
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Just to add a little more pathetic-ness their way, check this out.

They tried to start a 'real life obey team' a while back, only saw this one video they put out, as far as I know.
    Looked through the comments on that video and people were calling him out for lurking someone else's shit.

Their gay fucking version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvkokHDstSk

Original (which has three times as many views, haha)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNbgblpZck
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

well thats just wrongggg

Fluckit Master

And to add even more, they took obey from a call of duty team. They literally rip of all their intros and use them
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

boy, do I not care at all about this.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

ugghhh

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Just to add a little more pathetic-ness their way, check this out.

They tried to start a 'real life obey team' a while back, only saw this one video they put out, as far as I know.
    Looked through the comments on that video and people were calling him out for lurking someone else's shit.

Their gay fucking version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvkokHDstSk

Original (which has three times as many views, haha)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNbgblpZck
    wow dude, thanks for reminding me of that vid. I watched that vid litterally a thousand times on skapo's channel, michael davis and skapo have been my favourite skatechannels since that vid came out. I really, really, really, reaheally fucking hate these fuckers for ruining such an amazing vid. My respect for them has now dropped below zero

now on topic:

you'll have these sad kind of cases, like albert (hilarious name btw), on every game that is popular. I've seen dipshits like him stealing stuff and copying stuff, saying it's their own, in bf3, cod, gta and total war games.
    Above all, I'm actually glad they don't interfere in our little happy community
    We have fuckers on youtube, not here on fluckit, that hate everyone's stuff for not being just like kanen or innout or starting bullshit on every video they encounter, to just name a few: sgreen, evile, lil'luke........ I hate these kids just as much as albert

watched a bit of that first vid posted then got tired of the 12 year old voices in about 5 seconds

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    now on topic:

you'll have these sad kind of cases, like albert (hilarious name btw), on every game that is popular. I've seen dipshits like him stealing stuff and copying stuff, saying it's their own, in bf3, cod, gta and total war games.
    Above all, I'm actually glad they don't interfere in our little happy community
    We have fuckers on youtube, not here on fluckit, that hate everyone's stuff for not being just like kanen or innout or starting bullshit on every video they encounter, to just name a few: sgreen, evile, lil'luke........ I hate these kids just as much as albert
    Im so happy that we don't have them and their 'fan base' anywhere near FluckIt. The fact that they don't even know about this place is a blessing.

Fluckit Master

I just have this feeling that most of the comments on their vids (top comments etc), are actually them selfs in "disguise" just to blow sunshine up their own arse. Never seen anyone posting on youtube sucking someone's dick as much as their fanbase do.. It's actually rather pathetic.

XBL
    YumyyyP & i enjoi hopps

Atleast 7 accounts that comment on their videos are the sam person as said above me disguises

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSD View Post
    Taking a decent video and editing it like it is some shitty call of duty video. I hate that shit
    Another example.. lol..
    lmfao.. wow that's really horrible..

These guys are youtube partners. They get MONEY from just views alone. Don't support them by even posting this garbage.

Obviously they don't know jack shit about skating in the real world. They prey on other people's content for their own profit.
    I did my part. I flagged that one video where they were selling shirts to help the production of skate 4 or some nonsense

Fuck Albert

I am blocked from commenting on their videos because I highlighted how despicable their behavior was with the whole 'SKATE 4 CONFIRMED YES! THE BEST!!!' bullcrap
    i can't believe they are partnered.