Thread: BGM Issue 2

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Default BGM Issue 2

Starting work on issue 2 of my gaming magazine, BGM.

If you missed the first issue, take a peak here: BGM Issue 1 - Max Payne 3

(Will be edited as articles are added)

This issues cover and main article is: Minecraft

Need more articles to fill it out. If anyone wants to write an article, please do!
    It's literally 4/5 paragraphs.

It can be a review, mini walkthrough, easter egg tutorial, anything.

All I need is the writing, and I will put it in the next issue.

Looking for articles on:
    GTA V Screens (Review, key points in the screens)
    Borderlands 2
    FIFA 13
    Any recent relevant game you are currently playing.
    A look forward to a release.
    A lookback to an old game.

Also needed are ads. If you want to advertise your YouTube or create an ad for an upcioming game or event, again, please do. Issue 1 reached nearly 1000 page views, so people will see it.

If you want to contribute anything, email me at: groverbro99@hotmail.com

Please copy and share this post anywhere you want, such as other gaming forums etc.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bengrover; 09-27-2012 at 08:37 AM.

looks like you missed a space between 'game' and 'the' on the bottom caption of that pic.

I think an article of screenshots of people's houses or creations in minecraft from this community would be sick, but I don't think your focus of this whole magazine involves our little fake skate part, mainly upcoming titles and such. I'd love to see what any of you guys have come up with, the only person I even play minecraft with is moose and that's still a rare occurrence. I've never created a review or anything so I don't think I can help there, just throw out ideas for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    looks like you missed a space between 'game' and 'the' on the bottom caption of that pic.

I think an article of screenshots of people's houses or creations in minecraft from this community would be sick, but I don't think your focus of this whole magazine involves our little fake skate part, mainly upcoming titles and such. I'd love to see what any of you guys have come up with, the only person I even play minecraft with is moose and that's still a rare occurrence. I've never created a review or anything so I don't think I can help there, just throw out ideas for you.
    I noticed the missing space a little while after posting, thanks.

Sounds like a great idea, submit any pics you have of Mincraft, houses, your world, creations, anything.

Thanks Derk, it's nice to have input. I want as much of an input from here as possible, as this is where I consider my forum home to be.

I will be sharing this issue around a lot more than the previous one, and again Im hoping for all of your help there too.

Fluckit Master

Looks really good Ben really liked the first one. I'll see what I can do, might create a YouTube add or something
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

what does bgm mean

Bet it's bengrover gaming magazine, haha.

I could send you a screenshot of my newest house I made, you have any preference on how to send it to you and how the photo should be taken, such as standing relatively far away so you can crop, if need be?

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I took my initials, pressed all 3 on the keyboard at once, and thats how it came out. My creativity for names is outstanding.

Email screens over to me: groverbro99@hotmail.com. Keep it reletively far away so to allow for cropping so to fit the design, yet close enough so not to lose to much detail. If you want to include a couple of inside or other creations, that would be great to as I can grab a few from my little brother and friends to add into aswell if nobody else submits.

I like Borderlands 2....

Killing Ninja Turtle ripoffs gives you a lot of exp.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Right on, i'll end them your way in the next few days!