I did have no idea until my buddy told me, he just said 'Dude, they're filming the know right beside us' and I didn't believe him. I just wanted to slip out of frame because I thought they wouldn't use it if we tried to do some stupid shit on camera. We watched them do like 5 or 6 takes before they were finished, haha.

I didn't get to play very many games, spent most of my time trying to win raffles and t-shirts, but I did try H1Z1, Everquest's Landmark, Dead Island Escape, and a couple indy titles. H1Z1 is far from complete though, that shit lags bad when you're checking anything and seems completely empty playing through it. Landmark was cool, but I didn't get in-depth with it, it does seem like minecraft, but better. Dead Island Escape was very pretty, not sure what extension it is exactly, like Dead Island 1.5, the arcade game, but it looked awesome. It had very beautiful visuals, with the cell shading, and the animations of the character swinging and moving were flawless. The demo was really short though. I wish I tried out more games, but I was really trying to win this $3,500 pc that World Of Tanks was giving away his day. They gave away so much shit, all you had to do was play one of their games and they gave you a chance to win the raffle and a t-shirt, every single time you played. So you could play the mobile version of World Of Tanks 30 times and you'd get that many raffle tickets to win and that many t-shirts, granted probably not in your size, but still.