Thread: GraveArt Line 2

Default GraveArt Line 2

Yawp, making more graveart. Cant put the logo in each graphic cause the GC is fucked but whatever. ill be making more. heres what I started with so far

Made the logo again, and made it in asset. but asset dont work. so this will be the only one with the full logo. fucking GC

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...3a7aa2a9c843ce

Heres the first line

I wanted to make a graphic line that had attitude and stood for something. The grungy feel to the graphics is partially inspired by riffly adams' board kvlt line. I also took inspiration from a variety of metal/grunge songs from bands I listen too.

GRAVEART - Inverted Cross
    An Inverted Cross with the word religion backwards and upside down. This is just a statement to religious fanatics that preach good morals but hate others that have other beliefs. backward morals

GRAVEART - Nutshell
    A graphic inspiried by the Alice in Chaings song. It about not wanting your personality being defined in society's nutshell. The graphic is a brain broken out of a shell. If I can't be my own I'd feel better dead.

GRAVEART - Inside Four Walls
    This graphic is inspired by the nevermore song. It is about someone who got a really long scentence for drug charges. It also is about how murders and rapists on average have shorter jail time than drug offenders. They took away your freedom but they will never take your mind

GRAVEART - Would? Double Deck
    This deck I wanted it to look like would grain but not actually know for sure if it IS in fact would grain. It says "Would?" just to make a pun and also to tie in my other graphic inspired by an Alice in Chains song.
    The wood grain looks really strong here but ingame it is far less visible.

all graphics can be found here
    http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?con...6&platform=ps3

the release promo can be found here
    http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.p...2271#post72271
    Last edited by Ayreon; 10-19-2012 at 05:23 PM.

if someone could get a screen of the glitch plaid id be grateful. cant test it cause my ps3 is busted.

edit

plaid looked like poop

gonna revisit this one when i have my own ps3 to test. never made any glitch graphics before
    Last edited by Ayreon; 10-19-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    if someone could get a screen of the glitch plaid id be grateful. cant test it cause my ps3 is busted.
    I will man, looking good
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

tits

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Sick stuff Ayreon, I didn't even know you made graphics you multi talented bastard. Really like the vibe of the grungy feel, the brain graphic is dope but the hands behind bars looks really nice, good luck with this team/clothing co.

Can't wait to see some videos.

heres one vid. made it a long time ago
    http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.p...2271#post72271

deleted 2 of the new graphics hahaah

just didnt like them

still gonna make more but....yah

ok nvm.

just got fucked royaly by the GC

line 2 isnt happening

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I'm guessing you used the stamp feature, you never do that, it causes random crashes.

no it was dumber mistake than that.

what i was making would have taken half the time is stamp worked. but I knew it causes crashes so i was dragging each shape in. and i wanted to make a symmetrical thing. would be easy enough to make half of it. asset that. then flip it. but assets dont fucking work. so it was taking me forever to try and get it looking right.

I was moving an image behind the window to position it. i use that thing that makes the window transparent. while i was moving it the image dragged in the browser of the GC. so i lost all my work. this wouldnt have bin a problem cause i usually save often. but you cant even fucking do that.

so all of that was pissing me off at the same time. NOT fucking worth it. I dont know how you bother. Im fucking done with it.