Thread: Ea Skate 3 TrEeZz Presents - Your Done

Amateur Flucker

Default Ea Skate 3 TrEeZz Presents - Your Done

my latest solo, feel free to comment and whatnot.
    thanks for watching
    enjoy

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I feel like I would have enjoyed this 100% more if the camera was centered on the skater and not the ground. Remember when shooting fisheye you wanna get as low as possible and angle up to the skater..not angled down. I also feel like you missed an editing opportunity. Many of these clips had beautiful roll offs where the camera focused on the ground but the clip would flat cut to the next clip. This was a great opportunity to use some heavy fades...shoot you could have even filmed a roll up and faded from roll out to roll in on ground.

Tricks was nice and clean. LOVED the slowmo secondary angles and music selection. Keep up the good work!

Amateur Flucker

thanks man i appreciate constructive criticism. been waitin for a comment like this. thats the only way ill know nhow to get better. i got what you mean on the heavy type fades so ill try n figure some of that out. i have after affects but pretty much retarded when it comes to that software. some of the clips wouldnt upload first couple tries so when i back out and try it a different day i get lazy to re-edit all of it so it was 24mm so it wasnt fully on guy. but i got what your saying. again thanks

trick selection was good....
    too many hardflip tails for my taste...
    you got the whole deal with filming blah blah blah...
    good job...
    like seeing fresh faces that actually know how to play the game.

Amateur Flucker

Thanks man much appreciated. i do like the hardflip back tails. i dont know.
    thanks though

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Quote Originally Posted by jchow2189 View Post
    thanks man i appreciate constructive criticism. been waitin for a comment like this. thats the only way ill know nhow to get better. i got what you mean on the heavy type fades so ill try n figure some of that out. i have after affects but pretty much retarded when it comes to that software. some of the clips wouldnt upload first couple tries so when i back out and try it a different day i get lazy to re-edit all of it so it was 24mm so it wasnt fully on guy. but i got what your saying. again thanks
    Welcome to an entire community of self taught filmers, after effectors, and editors. Can't wait to see where you take it =D

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

really enjoyable video. ender was sick as well. nicely done sir

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Amateur Flucker

thanks man really appreciate it, your last was very sick as well. beat was sick.