Thread: The Official Put Your Board Where Your Mouth Is ***EDITED with Guidelines***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    the steps can be closer together, and he landed on his back wheels first when he popped out
    Now that is eye for detail

thats just BS
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by echoturbo View Post
    thats just BS
    i'd say the second part is valid at least

Quote Originally Posted by echoturbo View Post
    thats just BS
    eye for detail is what sets my clips apart from yours.
    the first one may be nitpicking but I would look at that if I would remake the trick..
    so for me, People can still do better than briden, and I can declare winners.
    But if there's no more entries, we're gonna declare briden winner cuz it was still good, it's a hard trick, especially with a popless out.
    unless people still wanna enter, I know ladd wants to do it, and I thought exo was gonna bring one to the table as well, so I'll wait for them to get their clips.

Fluckit Master

Briden's was sick but Stevie is right, steps were closer. The whole point of this was to do the real trick as close as possible right...have to work tomorrow then I'm off for 2 days I'll try then
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

someone should try make a CAP spot of it.

I thought this was more about seeing if the trick was possible in the game. Not trying to completely recreate the scene. Am I missing something here? I wanna give it a try but I dont want it to turn into a CAP creating contest too.
    LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebus_ View Post
    I thought this was more about seeing if the trick was possible in the game. Not trying to completely recreate the scene. Am I missing something here? I wanna give it a try but I dont want it to turn into a CAP creating contest too.
    I agree, I never intended this thread to become a CAP creating contest per se. I intended it as a way to suggest amazing and challenging tricks and lines, something that boggles your mind, something you are having difficulties with yourself in-game or something that you might even consider impossible in-game. I know there are a lot of talented players to be found in this community, so I just wanted to get something going that invites people to step up to a challenge and display their skills.

So for me it's basically about pulling off any given trick or line. People are free to join in and attempt the challenge at hand at any location they see fit. So I guess it's about pulling of the gnarliest variation, in keeping with the technicalities of the trick. So in case of the current challenge, it is not about finding an exact copy of the bench that is shown in the movie, it's more about taking that specific trick and doing it on a similar bench in-game (the bench or location actually being crucial to this specific challenge). The clip that best fits the overall feel of the original footage will come out on top in my book.

In this case Briden put down a tremendous run in my opinion, but I understand there are still a couple of people trying to get a shot in. We'll see if something better pops up.

frenchy

i can't find a cap or a spot that looks like it...
    yes that is me and tyler the creator