Thread: The Official Put Your Board Where Your Mouth Is ***EDITED with Guidelines***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy123 View Post
    lower pop. will try for no pop if necessary

Okay, so now I am just curious if you can pull off lower or even no pop!! LOL

If not I think I can settle for this one. Awesome stuff momadaddy123, trick of the day, King for a Lifetime! Props go also to Luftwaffe for his submissions and efforts!

You can propose a new challenge momadaddy123 or you can decide to open the forum to suggestions from others. Either way you decide, the new challenge needs to be submitted with some real life footage that features the trick or line you are looking for.

Still, from now on contenders have to decide for themselves which clip to submit, since ONLY ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON will be allowed. So choose wisely which one of your possibly various efforts comes closest to the spirit, groove and technicalities of the challenge at hand (so watch the footage closely for issues of stance and other subtleties).

The challenge ends as soon as the challenger is satisfied with one of the entries (public debate can be held if necessary, but keep it clean and polite). And so on and so forth.

Godspeed!
    Last edited by crni1976; 11-30-2012 at 05:09 AM.