Quote Originally Posted by Cerebus_ View Post
I thought this was more about seeing if the trick was possible in the game. Not trying to completely recreate the scene. Am I missing something here? I wanna give it a try but I dont want it to turn into a CAP creating contest too.
I agree, I never intended this thread to become a CAP creating contest per se. I intended it as a way to suggest amazing and challenging tricks and lines, something that boggles your mind, something you are having difficulties with yourself in-game or something that you might even consider impossible in-game. I know there are a lot of talented players to be found in this community, so I just wanted to get something going that invites people to step up to a challenge and display their skills.

So for me it's basically about pulling off any given trick or line. People are free to join in and attempt the challenge at hand at any location they see fit. So I guess it's about pulling of the gnarliest variation, in keeping with the technicalities of the trick. So in case of the current challenge, it is not about finding an exact copy of the bench that is shown in the movie, it's more about taking that specific trick and doing it on a similar bench in-game (the bench or location actually being crucial to this specific challenge). The clip that best fits the overall feel of the original footage will come out on top in my book.

In this case Briden put down a tremendous run in my opinion, but I understand there are still a couple of people trying to get a shot in. We'll see if something better pops up.