The issue at this point isn't even funding. That is still an issue, but the bigger issue is getting responses like "nobody is going to touch a skateboarding game if you hand deliver it to them on a silver platter". That's one response I received from a gentleman who works at a reputable gaming website. I was simply shooting ideas off of people I used to keep in contact with. It's pretty sad at this point. The only enthusiasm I've really received was from people at this board, and about 10% of the hundreds of emails that I've contacted.

The project isn't dead in the water yet, I still want to get this done.
Whoever mentioned kickstarter, I know, man. I know.
I'm working on getting a meeting with more people and hopefully putting a video together. If anyone knows any popular am skaters that would like to hype the project, I can take a plane out and put it on a video or something.
I know I haven't written much lately on this thread, and I hope you all don't think I've given up. It may take until 2015 to get this is the water, but I promise to not give up on it. I still think about this everyday.

I'm sure there's more info I could include about what I've been doing and who I'm talking to, but until I have a more complete idea of what I can deliver, I'll just say that I'm still going on it. I can't quit. I love all of your ideas, and I want to get this made. As a fan, above all else.