Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
Ubisoft made the Shaun White games. I don't trust Ubisoft to make any more skating or snowboarding games.
This is an excellent point. There's tons of politics that are going to get in the way of having anything get picked up. I was thinking more along the lines of a newer comapany. Or possibly even a first time developer. Who were the people that made that graphical interface, that looked like a salte sim, it was only a minute or so, just someone kickflipping down a small set? This shopping part won't happen unless we get funded.
I had a good interview with the owner of a few board companies, chain owner, and he added a lot of interesting ideas, actual fundraising. He's going to make some calls, but I'm hoping to get (don't laugh) Rob Dyrdek on a conference call. Granted he's still a fan of the skate. Series... By Conference call, I mean just telephone call. Haha.
I don't know at the moment, I'm just in a thousand different directions. I just want to play a new game, and help everyone else play. We shall see what the future holds.