Captain Dionysus
    PSN
    MildredWifflebottom
    XBL
    BeardySachs
    Wii
    RussellJimmies

Default Skate 4 Kickstarter

So since EA is full of lame, why doesn't the community do a Kickstarter. They're all the rage these days in gaming. I know you want it, and I know some of you guys have money. The community for this game has outgrown EA. Cuz is Dead on an overdose of maple syrup and Hockey. If we want a Skate 4 that we want. I know a team of designers that are out of work. Forget Corporate whore mongers that dangle tasty awesome games in our faces and rape our wallets. Be the community that gets shit done and gets the game it deserves. I'm calling on all of you to look deep and realize what you want and know that you can make this happen. We don't need big developers with fat wallets. we need unity to develop what we all want. Who's fucking with me????? *Drops $10 in the kickstarter Skate 4 fund*

IF you actually know people this community is filled with people with loads of ideas and what not. I'd be down for a kick starter BUT you need to get A REAL business plan set up, expenses, time, etc. If we do it without pros we can get a good game going. All we need is a decent enough create a guy system that allows us to build pros and I'd be satisified. BUT we need a real presentable idea so we can get outsiders to throw money at it.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

XBL
    YumyyyP & i enjoi hopps

set up a plan but try to keep the community involved i'd drop 100$ if its not bullshit
    just sayin'

XBL
    TheDietTea

I just don't see Skate 4 Ever happening
    Not like we wouldn't be able to pull it off but
    Legal issues.. The Name being owned.. Flick it being owned..
    The only thing I think we could do at this point is try to bring something up from scratch
    but you need to realize with a different team the game isn't going to be the same as we remember.
    Maybe I'm wrong. Skate seems to be a dead franchise at this point.
    Maybe you could purchase rights to those things. I have no idea.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

i've actually been thinking of loads of possible ideas for a new game lately, not even necessarily skate 4 but fuck it just a new game in general.

i would support a kickstarter despite lack of hope of it ever getting off the ground.

Fluckit Master

Honestly based off how the franchise has gone I don't really want a "skate 4". Based off how unrealistic skate 3 became compared to og and 2, I'd be timmed about it. I'd be more involved/hoped for another franshise coming in and keeping feel of skate,s2 with a more advance park editor
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !