Thread: PS4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    edit: in regards to the controller, it was more of a question of "why bother with the touch capabilities?" if you're going to keep the same small controller design, why put this massive block in the middle that doesn't really do anything other than be an awkward addition that takes up design space?
    before they just had the start select and home buttons. rarely used select. Not sure where the home button is. Your finger hardly went to that area. So its not taking up space in terms of play. and design space? Who gives a fuck what the controller looks like? What is this, fucking apple where everything they do is fancy dancy looking and overpriced. Your eyes will be to your TV. I know im going to like its feel. Same as PS3. Looks a bit more comfortable. Function > form

It will be used like the back of the vita. that touch pad is used for minute parts of games but its a cool addition to change the play up.

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post

as far as the controller having touch screen and move functions..meh.i bought all that move stuff and used it maybe 5 times and sold it
    cause there was limited games for it
    but now its standard. So almost every game will take advantage of it. And you dont need any extra stuff or specialized games. That why you barely played it. Just focused on other games. And again its not going to be pure move stuff. It's just something extra for developers to play with

Might not see if now, but if your a metal gear solid fan, you know Kojima is one of the most creative minds out there. And I look forward to see what he come up with these
    Last edited by Ayreon; 02-21-2013 at 08:23 AM.