PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Default PS4

share button. any thoughts?

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Fluckit Master

I've supported Sony all the way through so ill def get it, I missed the stream they had but been reading during work breaks. Controller looks weird but sure ill adjust, share button I love, apparently they went all out graphics wise read its better than 720 is suppose to be, also read there might be paid services which I'm fine with also. About to buy a vita which you'll be able to use on ps4 like the wii u so that'll be sweet
    Last edited by Ladd279; 02-21-2013 at 03:29 AM.
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    graphics wise read its better than 720 is suppose to be
    To be fair, you don't know that, and i'm going to face palm if they actually call it the xbox720, haha.

and I second schnavolda's post, I don't sit around trying to make sure everyone sees the latest achievement/trophy I got or anything relating to that.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 02-21-2013 at 01:03 AM.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Fluckit Master

It's more than just posting on Facebook, it's partnered with ustream. Like its own little pvr

"Speaking at today's Sony event, the PlayStation 4's lead system architect, Mark Cerny said players will be able to hit the "share" button on the PS4 controller, scan through the minutes of a game they've played, pick and tag the segments they want to upload, and the video will be uploaded while the player returns to the game"
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Was a little dissapointing from Sony. They've had years to come up with a mesmorising, "HOLY SHIT" event, yet nothing really struck me as that. Seemed like a slot at E3, not their own Playstation event. I'm never going to be a fan of touchpad on a controller. Why do we need it? If it aint broke... Share button will be fun for a few minutes though.

And for it to be released in a matter of months and them not show us the actual console was a real stinker.

inFamous Second Son looks cool though from the tiny bit we saw. Have been sold on Watch Dogs since E3 last year, and that short Demo last night just sold it to me all over again.

Not 100% sold on the PS4 yet, but I know I'm gonna end up getting one anyway, just liek eevry other one. God damn it.

Im pretty hyped on Watch Dogs, Destiny, Diablo 3 and of Course Driveclub. Beside that im stoked to see what the Devs come up with in the Future.

the share button's secondary function is sharing stuff, the primary function is turning you into a viral ad tool in your friendslist. what better way to market games than free ads on everybody's fb walls.

i want none of that stupid social crap on my console. i want to play games and that's about it. i don't need it a big ass digital footprint all over the internet.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com