Thread: BMX Kickstarter is a go!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

They need to work on the camera and locking into grinds smoother and it would look so much better.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    They need to work on the camera and locking into grinds smoother and it would look so much better.
    Well, given it's an Alpha build I think they have time to address these issues and the others that are bound to pop up.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Site still doesn't work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

As said on their Facebook page:

The server is dead. Our server doesn't supports so many connections. Every time we restored the server, it automatically falls down. It's annoying and we apologize for any inconvenience.

The bright side of this: we have technical difficulties due to a BIG SUCCESS. Now we know how many people are really supporting this. Even with server issues we have reached more than 500'000 hits. We're also amazed by the amount of pre-orders, we have received about 250 in just few hours.

We're working on the solution. We're migrating to a better and biggest server. It will handle all unusual overloads. This migration takes time. We'll announce by Facebook and Twitter when it's ready.

Early supporters will receive an email soon

While we're working on the server, you can check this short clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq71nS-4SbI

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Well, given it's an Alpha build I think they have time to address these issues and the others that are bound to pop up.
    I'm only saying that because it looks very close to being thoroughly enjoyable.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

XBL
    Stokenstein

The website should be back up soon, like within 24 hours if all is going well.

They're going to have some forums on their website for the game, but I'll probably add some here too.

Keep an eye out. http://www.bmxthegame.com/

Who is preordering?

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

You got an inside source Stoke? Sick deal! I'll definitely pre-order asap. Been wanting to get this game months ago when they first announced it on kickstarter. Let us know when the website will be up and running.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Who is preordering?
    I backed it originally and I expect to get my pre-order in when the site is operational again.
    Still need to figure out which bracket I want to pre-order though this time around.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Website is up and running again (for now at least lol). Checked out all the brackets and that 55$ one seems pretty sick, having my name in-game haha with that backer discount, comes out to 44$ which still isn't that bad imo... Plus, that 55$ pack, you get mobile versions, exclusive shop, your name in the game, exclusive content, soundtrack. Thinking about getting it mainly for that exclusive shop and that exclusive bike park (only for backers)

Which bracket are you guys choosing?

Edit: Just pre-ordered it, succumbed under self-pressure (if that's even a thing).
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 06-16-2014 at 07:11 PM.

XBL
    Stokenstein

They've asked me to moderate/administrate the forums a bit over there, so if you guys have any suggestions for that community on their site, let me know and I'll forward it all to them.

I'm already suggesting to remove the moderation approval for posts (as I see you're awaiting for moderation over there Boxerman). I've sent them a big list of things I learned with Fluckit over the years also.

So, PEOPLE, come on over there and get the community more active and spread the word. I'd really like to see this game become successful and even end up on console eventually. I'll be preordering tonight I believe!