Thread: "The Final Call" - S3 Full Length by Wiltzuh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "The Final Call" - S3 Full Length by Wiltzuh

I think that to most of you guys this comes quite out of nowhere, but I didn't feel making promo for this.
    Quite much because I didn't have almost any leftover footage from this. Hope you guys enjoy it !

So...this is the thing i've been working for last two months. Received amazing clips from these dudes. First clips during April and last clips less than a month ago.
    These guys are real veteran fluckers and this was maybe the last video for few of them so I really hadn't chance to fail. I did my best and I think it came out very well.
    Lets see if you feel the same. I've been glad to be creating this video. Thanks ! All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks: H TIO, Jebotek, Knex, Moma, Sickone, TNO (for huge patience), Knex guests (Robley, Bullet & Horsehead), everyone else that has supported this thing & everyone who spends half an hour from
    his life to watch this.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Oh I see this has been blocked in some countries...fuck man I hate this copyright shit: I'm sorry for the people of American Samoa, Germany, Guam, Japan,
    Northern Mariana Islands, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands.
    Try to use proxy sites to see it. For example THIS
    http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

This is not the end...still another full to come.