Finally got to watch most of it. The proxy gave me a headache though haha. I have barely any spare time (haven't been on XBL in forever) with me working and also picking up a summer class, so I'll keep it brief haha

my part had some really really old clips haha, couple from somewhat recent
really liked some of deacon's gaps, never noticed or seen some of em
stevie's filming was the tits.. wish he had more shit. Rushie's noseblunt gap def shoulda been ender for that part
briden's rocket was kinda cool. some really weird stuff in there.. liked ender though, creative
wiltz had some sick ug stalls.. crazy stuff as usual
snail's first line and the small ollie into the bank at the bottom of the quarry looked really good. The ender looked WAY better on the first angle without the hardflip
banner's song made me giggle, not sure why haha. Saw the clips you gave me for a guest! Haha damn you murdered gaps.. liked how wiltz edited this part
echo's 5050 180 gap out between the truck and stop sign was NUTS! Lucky, but so sick! Wish there was a second angle to it
saw saunders on his yt, nosegrind over the pipe was tight, and another creative ender.
boxer? fuck that kid...
really, really good as always. Saw on his yt, liked the second song choice, ender was spot on.

out