Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Undestinated" (2013) - S3 Full Length by Wiltzuh

Default "Undestinated" (2013) - S3 Full Length by Wiltzuh

The bigbrother of "The Final Call" is here...after looooong long waiting. Glad and extremely proud to show this piece of hard work to you fellow fluckers.

AND FOR DEAR CANADIANS AND GERMANS ! ---> CLICK HERE TO SEE IT <---

Supported by Halcyon, Morphine Nation & Label.
    Fakeskaters featured; Emericaridr, Valleyboy, Riverking, Bonksz, Deacon, Stevie, Rushie, Briden,
    Wiltz, Mattyman, Hypsies, Snail, Bannerboy, Echoturbo, Saunders & Boxerman.

After more than 80 hours of editing and numerous days of gathering and downloading footage it's finally out. And it came out better than I EVER could've imagined.
    This full length and earlier "The Final Call" are the most amazing way to end my full length video era. Thanks everyone who has supported this video by sending footage,
    watching this video and special thanks to those who still sticks up with this game and keeps the community alive. More special shoutouts in outro !

Don't forget to leave me your words !

Fluckin' Hatchling

ayayayayayayayyayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even watched it yet but already know it will rule!!

Oh fuckin Tube. off to the proxy then downloading this beast. Now thats a long full!!!

Oh.My.Grob...

saunders part is muthafuckin beast. deacon really stood out to me. world record for most ending parts goes to boxerman.. again. wiltzuh I hate you, I've been trying to make that shit @ 2:12 look good for so long.. and you did it in a line.. fuck you, fuck this edit, fuck everyone, I hate you all. this edit was NOT amazing and stupid. it's opposite day today.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    saunders part is muthafuckin beast. deacon really stood out to me. world record for most ending parts goes to boxerman.. again. wiltzuh I hate you, I've been trying to make that shit @ 2:12 look good for so long.. and you did it in a line.. fuck you, fuck this edit, fuck everyone, I hate you all. this edit was NOT amazing and stupid. it's opposite day today.
    was just thinking that, saunders is INSANE.... straight Cypress

PSN
    kieranroden10

Good thing I have a lot of free time,this will occupy my days
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Can I Kick It?
    Steam
    MacksHeadroom
    XBL
    MacksHeadroom

I like the skating but that filter has been destroying my eyes for the last couple videos.
    Its like trying to watch a video through a thin blindfold. Add that to the random background stuff and B roll and my eyes are squinting trying to see the skating.

Of the skating I could see I liked it.

Wow, just..... wow. That's really all I can say. Wiltz, this was mazing, you did such an amazing job with the edit, the transitions and all the little things you threw into the background behind the video. Good job, man. Now whose part did I like the most? Do I really have to choose? Haha, everyone's part was so damn good. Deacon's part was SO sick, especially with the song choice. Saunders, well damn, what else is there to say? He always kills it, the hippy-flip MASTER, and the way he throws them into lines.... I just don't know haha. But job well done to everyone in this video. I could keep naming off the tricks and parts that I liked but it'd be like writing a book. Wiltzuh, mad props to you for putting all that effort and time into creating a FL like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

I'm going to download it and watch it later, but i'll say this before hand, you all suck ass!

actual review later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

same as derk, review later, have slow af connection here.

18:16 that is all

okay obviously that's not all, but 47 minutes is too long to remember everything.

still it's great to see shit like this months after the servers went down? maybe send it to a select few people at what's left of the skate team? show ea people still getting their money's worth of this game?
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Damn Wiltzuh. You're a beast with these videos. I could never drop something so big. Great job, man. You produce a lot, and it's much appreciated.

wiltz,i think out of the hundreds of fakeskate vids I've watched you seem to capture the same feel and presentation of RL skate videos better than anybody.
    hell of an edit and the skating throughout was just mind blowing.

amazing job and congrats to all you guys!

Ive had such a hard time with that proxy it can go fuck it's self. OH MY let me tell you WHAT THE FUCK.

downloaded finally after the seventh attempt to do so, and get a full video haha.....time to go watch it on the BIGSCREEN

........"roadrunnin"..........jump over chair/ throws laptop, lands on couch........laptop glides directly...onto...
    TITS MY FACE ARGHAGAHGAGRARAGHARAAGAAHARAGAGAHAGAARAARAAGAHRAAG AAARAGAARAGAHARAAGAARA nosebleed. lol

I kid

--EDIT CAUSE HOLY FLUCKIN TITS WILTZ

First and foremost...You edited a flipping beast of a video bro. This is golden.
    Serious effort into all of it cant believe it was so long and bearable. Insane, definitely could not do that myself.

Everyone who had a part in this, Thumbs Fluckin know kung fu lol. Serious clips going on in this in everyone part

I loved the names, Toronto Skyline in SAUNDERS.....HIGH5's that was fresh as fuck!
    Last edited by saunders420; 08-01-2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: rant

I'm still struggling with the proxy

well shit, a proxy that acutally worked.

worked for me anyways.

fuckin awesome dude

everyone skating was awesome. everyone did a few things i think never seen before. real unified feel with the edit and music choices. fit together good

and thanks for the special shout out at the end haha.

keep it up dude

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by MackBoogie View Post
    I like the skating but that filter has been destroying my eyes for the last couple videos.
    Its like trying to watch a video through a thin blindfold. Add that to the random background stuff and B roll and my eyes are squinting trying to see the skating.

Of the skating I could see I liked it.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Dam it was soo sick everyone rip shit up
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

River's manny combination on that huge rusted fan fucking thing was awesome, and that half hippie frontside flip, wow!
    Bonk's back smith to nose line at the sanitorium was so good.
    I dug the shit out of deacon's song, and that polejam off the leg of the bench was pretty.
    Stevie's crook on the under rail by the car was nuts, crazy clean!
    Briden's song was on T.H.U.G 2, I believe, but you mother fucker, that transfer from the wall quarterpipes at the estates, god damn!
    Wiltz, that wallie off the art gallery thing was dope. That fucking back smith stall, big spin off was amazing!

I gotta stop there, finish the other half of the review later.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

XBL
    crni1976

Well fuck me running.

Is that a motherfucking triple grind @ 22.26?! Fuck.

Once again, I do not even know where to begin. Numerous absolute killer clips by everyone. I can not even begin to pick favorites. Hell, I can not even decide on my favorite part.

Congratulations to each and everyone involved. The Skate series offers tremendous entertainment value as it is, but I am having a hard time grasping where you guys have taken it in terms of skating and filming. This is some Next Level Shit. Mind-bending.

Wiltzuh, I can not even begin to imagine the time and effort you must have put into this. You are a creative Mammoth with impeccable visual, acoustic and editing skills. Really.

Sure, the filter and other eye candy you used is a matter of taste. But it works for me, and honestly I think it did not get in the way of the skating. An overall tremendous visual end result.

I dig the score as well and personally very much appreciate FNM and PJ. I was a bit afraid these songs might not work in this feature though, but I have to admit that Briden steps up to fit the pace of Midlife Crisis perfectly and that you succeeded in capturing the evasive feel of Jeremy. Amazing.

Well, enough with the praise. Congrats again to everyone involved. I will watch this feature again and again for replay value. Many many thanks for putting in all the hard work to give the rest of us suckers something to chew on.

Still, it is a damn shame things are coming to an end. It makes me wonder what is next.

Saunders part was beast.
    Great Job as usual Wiltz

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    Damn Wiltzuh. You're a beast with these videos. I could never drop something so big. Great job, man. You produce a lot, and it's much appreciated.

Sums up MOST of what I could say but really I always have to thank you Wiltz for being one that inspired me in my time.

On a different note: You guys all got really good lol. People who were known more for filming had more tech tricks than usual and vice versa. My mind is still scrambling to process all this so hopefully I can come back later with clearer thoughts lol.

Hat off to you Wiltz and everyone in this; outstanding video to watch after all this time!
    Last edited by r0ke; 08-01-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Everyone seriously killed it. I'll try to do a full review later on, even though I was watching this while talking to Wiltz and pointing out all the things that I was stoked on haha I tried watching it again earlier but the proxy fucked up mid-way... I'll give it another go later and hopefully I can watch it all again. Thanks again Wiltz for including me in this masterpiece, and for editing such a huge project. Huge props to you buddy!

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

aaaaaaaaah shit why do i have to see this post at woooooooork.

gonna watch once i get home, cant wait. you gonna send out parts?

wow wiltz, this was my fav video before it even came out :P EVERYONE killed it in this!

XBL
    Tilbor

God damn everything about this is amazing, the edit, the text, the tricks, and just everything.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

t-this was stupid good

it is stupid how good this was

it is also dumb

i love all of you

yall are dumb but i love you

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

That was so fucking amazing

I would do a semi-full review but I'm on my phone.

aaaaaaahhhhhh

drool

Everyone murdered it.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Last edited by Goon_Panda; 08-02-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Waiting promised full reviews from:

Goon
    Boxer
    Derk
    Banner

...haha just kidding. Glad you guys Liked it ! Trying to reply you personally when i get a little more time !

I didn't promise nothing, and I just said later, no eta! (google eta if that confused you)

Maybe i'll watch the second half when I wake up tomorrow, MAYBE I won't, don't tell me how to live my life wiltz! You're not my dad!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

And I said I'll try to do a full review haha with that proxy shit it doesn't always work out. But yeah, maybe later today after work, or this weekend, I'll probably watch it again, point down all the shit I like, and boom done. It's not a promise though Wiltz, stop rewording my replies so you can make me feel bad if I don't do it!

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

this is way longer than is allowed for me to try a full review. it is bonkers. good looking on the edit. must be hard taking a million clips and turning it into one vision. everyone killed in their sections. i think deacon, briden, echo, and saunders were had favorite sections.

edit: cant forget about snail. always like what he brings to any party

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I didn't promise nothing, and I just said later, no eta! (google eta if that confused you)

Maybe i'll watch the second half when I wake up tomorrow, MAYBE I won't, don't tell me how to live my life wiltz! You're not my dad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    And I said I'll try to do a full review haha with that proxy shit it doesn't always work out. But yeah, maybe later today after work, or this weekend, I'll probably watch it again, point down all the shit I like, and boom done. It's not a promise though Wiltz, stop rewording my replies so you can make me feel bad if I don't do it!
    I WAS JUST KIDDING LIKE I SAID !!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU A LOT !!! AND SHUT UP DERK IM YOUR FATHER ! YOU DONT TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT YOU SON OF A BICH !!!
    ...haha...you guys are way too serious...hahaha

Thanks..you made my evening...

This videos weak...

Rushiie had only good part, that guys cutee

Quote Originally Posted by Kingston View Post
    This videos weak...

Rushiie had only good part, that guys cutee
    hi rushie ! How's going ?

I didn't promise a full review.

Was that an NBD trick I saw on the ABD rail?

Okey doke here it is, i'm doin it the old school way...anyone left who remembers when we used to this on every fl? good days.

INTRO: can't beat epic scenery shots man. nice song choice too, is tht yours?
    E:First line was smoooth, and trasitioned intro>skating nicely. road gap bs flip also ill. overall styleeesh but tbh not long enough mate. wish there was more.
    VALLEY:varial heel gap nicey-nice. hitting the trailer up was cool, fs varial heel to skinny looked sick. NOSEBLUNT SWOG ON THE MONUMENT pipe footplant tweak was illy man, as was the shipping container gap, nollie heel nb, and banger. overall amazing filming, really love your ll's, and DOPE part.
    RIVER:First line, both angles, great start. slomo 180 tweak niiiice. UG shit, more difficult than it looks to execute and film as well as you did. Hippy jump line!!! soo dope. simple line, filmed to such perfection on both angles, makes me wet. thts my kinda shit. varial heel gap nice and creative, bs flip was sick, as was the motherfucking f180 crook b180 out OOOOOOHHHH, thinking that should be banger.Nice UG stuff, hardflip, manny flip. overall you improved so fucking much man. this was a sick af part, good job. filming was on-point as fuck throughout. thumbs up.
    BONKSZ:your tech ledge shit in rivers part was dooope, as was the sw feebs, b180 water gap, sw 360 train station gap uuugghhh, train st. line w/ blunt varial flip at the end, all these tech ass ledge tricks, the crook/crook 180 to regs on the rail, tre flip ng and filming was siiiick, smith noseslide was hgkajfhdb. Then there was the ender. i think we need to talk about this bonksz, soon. loved your part, great filming nd techness throughout, great way to leave.
    DEACON: Startin off with a lovely crailtap, can never have enough premium crailtap in the mornin. contracted hepatitis A when i saw the nosegrind round the corner, shouldve been dubanged. Varial heel filming!! kickflip was tingly. SW heel crook was filmed and executed to perfection man, ng to skinny, daly line was one of my faves, LOVE SEAT GAP, so ya overall enjoyed your vert shit so much and your long lenses are some of the best around imo. great part. now finish the mn fl.
    STEVIE: first line, sooo sick and had that dope stevie filming style that we all fap to. Nmanny then wallie tail line, lazer flip gap sicksicksick reminded me of the old L.A.M.E. days. your line at 14:10... oh... your part is over... too short man. the clips tht you did give him were sick, just not long enough.
    RUSHIEEE: dat opener into the bank ollie doe, feebs flip out, filming on the smith on the rail!, and the lovely ender. sick af filming man and creative shit too. same as stevie, wish there was more, cause it was niiiiice.
    BRIDEN:blunt tricks on the ledge at the start, 3stackedbenches line was sick, carrolflips are always pleasant, diy spot rocket, crook nflip 360 filmed to perfection, carrolflip crrok niiiice, ug ng, FLIP INTO FS HURRY and following bench line, and ender was aamazing man. sick sick shit, lovin it.
    VVIIILTZZIUIIHI: first line starts it off with a bang, bs 180 fingerflip to tail bash ily, and the following line filmin was manky, gap the loadin ramp sicksicksick, both angles on the overcrooks varial flip to fakie uuughh, blunt into bank at quarry was exquisite, flip to galvanised metal aaaahhh, 5-0 bs flip on the pillar, fs varial flip pro, treel wallie, 5-0 to slope filming, NOSESLIDE BS270 OUT ON PILLAR, after dark ledge techness, wallie to swaggin out under the barrier, and ender. "thank You!" -banner overall, what can i say, my favourite part of yours even over comets, which says a LOT. your filming and creative trick selection was ill as fuck man. loved every bit of it.
    MATTYBOY:all the art gal stuff was filmed so well, really liked tht 2nd nd navy line, the way you did the feet then up to head dub angle has always been a aspect of your long lens stuff i enjoyed, blunt 3shuv to skinny, old factory stuff, quarry line was professional, HYPSIES: liked the noseslide and that ashbridges line was sickly, BACK TO MATTY: b180 sw 5-0 flip out, mega ollie and ender. great part man, really good job. enjoyed it alot, widh youd done some more long lens but sickyyy. i always say "this is my fave matty part ever" ...and im saying it again now, this is my fave matty part ever.
    SNAIL: line at the start swagfilming, graveyard wallie, nollie into bank, nollie heel noseslide SIIICCCKKK, always love a good bs 180 sw crook popless flip out, line at 28:11, sw crook popover, line backside flip through the three poles, pshychadelic art gal line was dope, 28:41 professional shit, 5-0 through the poles,ollies at 29:00 !!!!, the line after the ollies, sw flip was sick, roof gap niiiice, 29:17 filming aah, shipyard 270 into the bank daamn, ug tail flip sickly, flip noseblunt looked tough as fuck to do?, blunt gap grass, no comply tail kube, and the last two tricks were my faves. ill part man. line filming and singles were great, as usual with your stuff, and you added in some difficult shit that also looked cool too.
    BLADDER: go do a heath ledger man. shiiieeet you bad.
    ECHO: dub angle on first line, following line dope, 5050 to b180 street gap, arches line, 33:40 !!!, blunt past the lamppost, following ledge techness, varial heel niiiiice, tail sw manny 180 to regs was slick and ender. really sick part echo.
    SAUNDERS:5050, wallie 5050!, line with 5-0 poplessflipout, ok im stopping here, i would just be listing like every trick in there. jesus christ saunders. filming and tricks consistently amazing, imo your one of the best at sexy looking popless stuffs. the last three tricks exceeded even your own standards.
    BO>X<ER: first line good ol' boxer filming <3, third line sick and i saw you couldnt resist the hat haha, melon over rail, varial heel gap niiiice, the indust roof line, perf flipwallie, both the tre noseslides, flip ng beside the wall, line w inw heel noseslide tht tricks awkward as fuck in s3, smith tre, the after dark fs tail to popless bigspin out, the craziness on the indust ledge, daly heel, the line with the hurry flip out!, tht clean ass line in the old factory, loooong slappies line dope, overvrooks popover, 5050 nmanny sick dub angle, line at diy spot amazin, blunt flip gap, smith on the 5050 nmanny spot, nollie noseslide on the wb spot, slappy vheel dub angle!,carrolflip overcrook, 5-0 perf og popless tre was dope and ender. overall man you mixed sick solid gaps filmed to immaculate perfection with creatvie spots and tricks, along with some really difficult triks that your filming makes look so good. like i said for saunders, the tricks i listed out are only a few, i loved it all. definitely deserved of ender.

sorry for the super long review everyone. wiltzuh, you did an amazing job on this one. thank you so much for putting my shit clips in it and letting me be a part of it. truly honoured that i got to be in a wiltzuh feature before the apocalypse. good job my friend.
    Last edited by BannerBoy360; 08-07-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

K so... here we go, as "promised" according to Wiltz!

Intro: Super dope scenery shots, song is really sweet too.

E: Thought it was somewhat of a weird transition from the intro (because there basically was no transition from intro to E's part). Really liked the first two lines, angle on that bs flip street gap was really sick. Noseblunt ender was dope too, tried hitting the rail that way multiple times but never got it clean.

Valley: Really liked the late shuv bs 5.0, varial heel fs lip (?) was a nice new way to hit that spot. Bigspin heel skinny was sick too, and really liked that noseblunt @ 3:57.

River: Liked those intro shots, especially the one on that fakie tre. First line was so sick. Really liked the way you filmed the fs 180 over the fence/garbage. Bs tail UG, perfect. The line right after with the hippie jump and bs lip pullover was really sick and creative. Really liked the line @ 6:07, really sick clip. Fs 180 Nosegrind 180 Out was filmed/done to perfection. The propeller trick was sooo sick/creative too. Trick you did on that UG pipe was dope, and dat ender... goddamn! You've really outdone yourself since your last video, filming wise and trick wise too!

Bonksz: Weird how you had like 3-4 lines in River's part lol but those lines during River's part, omg! Crazy shit, really liked them. The line with the Kick bs smith to noseslide came out of nowhere, one of my fav clips from the entire FL. The kick bs lip fs 270 out was perfect! No idea how you got that revert looking so fluid. Weird banger, but still definitely really sick.

Deacon: Loved the song choice, and those bowl/tranny clips, filming was amazing! Line with the wallie @ 11:02 about was really sick and the line with the many pop over that garbage can was dope too. That trick on the pool ladder was insane, loved the transition into it too. Wallie Fs 180 over that wall was dope! Ender was so proper as well. Really liked the way you filmed all those long lens shots too.

Stevie: Everything was so on point as usual. First line in that ditch spot was so sick, really liked that Bs 180 nose grind 180 out, looked so real haha. Bs Backfoot Flip street gap was soo sick. Line @ 13:40, so sick, never tried hitting it that way, wallie bs tail was done so perfect though. Those 2 clips where you grinded the bottom rail were so sick. I've tried it before when I saw some people do it, never got anything on that, so props on that haha

Proxy link fucked up after that (@14:12), and can't refresh and make it start from where I left off, so I'll have to retry soon and continue that review...

Edit: I'll be able to continue in a few minutes, found how to change my IP so I can appear as someone in the US Downloading it now... oh and wiltz, is it fine if I render my part and upload it on my channel?
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 08-03-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Is it just me or does boxer always have last part in every fl he's in? :P