Thread: "Turn It Up" S3 Montage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    you, sir, have no ability to take criticism as constructive words...
    What thread were you reading guy? He takes criticism fine, he just said he'll work on cutting down on the underflips, asking us what clips of his looked good and improve even further upon that to find his own style. You can't ask for a better response out of a newcomer, haha, I think stevie just doesn't like any new people who join our little community.

I'm not sure what clips people were referring to that said looked 'real,' but the back lip, front shuv (or is that front big?) was the closest thing I saw to it. That's just my interpretation though, can't speak for everyone, we all find ways to make our own style without going way out of the norm, if what we all do can even be called normal, but I love looking around for skinny ledges to land on perfectly, thread the needle type gaps, or just borderline dumb. Just aim for whatever style that makes you want to play the game more and make more videos, you'll slowly develop into the style you've wanted all along if you stick around man.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 08-12-2013 at 02:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck