Thread: PS4 Thread

Fluckit Master

Default PS4 Thread

So the PS4 is dued to release tomorrow in the states, and nov 29th everywhere else. And I'm just curious who's gonna buy it and do you have some sort of opinion on it, like launch games, apps etc.

I got it preordered for the 29th, but dunno if I will get it then, because the amount of preorders are through the roof!

still on the fence on which one to buy (if any)

ill most likely wait until both machines are out and we start to see which group of users complain the most/least.. kinect system will go in a box anyway. that shit will never grace my livingroom. i already have applegadgets to do the surveilance over me. lol.

im stoked tho, cant wait to see what graphical marvels will drizzle out in the coming years.

hung out in front of best buy for 3 days during a hurricane and a parkign lot shooting...
    smoked with the police and was 8th in line...

my 60bg og still runs like a fucking champ....

ill buy the 4 when i have the money...
    only reservation is gtao and i havnt played beyond yet....

not really worried about launch games because the time i buy the thing those games will be down to 30 so i cant hate on a 30dollar game...
    killzone prolly...
    cause i like scifi in my shooters...

only hope is capture ability...
    all i want is a file type on the console hdd to take off the machine the smart and easy way...
    if that isnt the case then demzilla will be pissed....
    i understand the want to share sony product shit...
    i also understand ustream and twitch pay outs...
    i just want my footage...

must buy obviously bmx the game or s4 is ever and a new gta...which none of those dont seem likely for a very...very long time...
    so...

free interwebin the ps3 forever...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

XBL
    emericaridr11

looks like all my buddies are getting xbox, out of default think I will have to grab that fucking lame machine

I will stick with Microsoft. Although the ps4 seems very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

I'll def. be grabbing the PS4, but not for at least a year. There are a bunch if games that I just can't fucking wait to play. The Crew, The Division, Watch Dogs and many others. Sticking with GTAO for now though.

Fun fact: The map in The Crew is a smaller version of the US and it takes 2 hours to drive coast to coast above the speed limit.

Ubisoft is on a motherfuckin roll
    Last edited by Goon_Panda; 11-14-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    looks like all my buddies are getting xbox, out of default think I will have to grab that fucking lame machine
    Get a ps4 aswell once you can afford it mate.

I'm both glad and pissed that Watch Dogs got delayed 6 months. Glad cause they will polish the game more, pissed that It was the title I preordered a ps4 with. And the launch titles look kinda weak imo. Gonna have to pick up bf4 instead and the ftp titles that comes with psplus.

Had a dream last night about playing skate 4 on ps4. Think I came a bit during sleep.

Goon: yeah, The Division might be the game I'm looking forward to the most.
    Lets hit up and explore that shit together!

Almost forgot about Destiny.. gimme!
    Last edited by Seanne1986; 11-15-2013 at 05:23 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    Get a ps4 aswell once you can afford it mate.

I'm both glad and pissed that Watch Dogs got delayed 6 months. Glad cause they will polish the game more, pissed that It was the title I preordered a ps4 with. And the launch titles look kinda weak imo. Gonna have to pick up bf4 instead and the ftp titles that comes with psplus.

Had a dream last night about playing skate 4 on ps4. Think I came a bit during sleep.

Goon: yeah, The Division might be the game I'm looking forward to the most.
    Lets hit up and explore that shit together!

Almost forgot about Destiny.. gimme!
    honestly I want a ps4..... cheaper/good specs/ and I used to be a Ps2 guy over Xbox

im gettin a ps4 when they release gta v on it. nothin else looks interesting to me. im not a fan of "pretty" games. (overly cgi'd etc) when developers take advantage of the extra memory by using more engine systems and make a game thats actually DEEPER ill be intrigued, but a nice pearlescent paint job on a Yugo of a game will look good in pictures but still drive like a fuckin Yugo

and the only reason i got a 360 was for the community, but not even the community can make me want an xbox one. it's the exact opposite of what i want in a console.

Edit: just read pawns post. A skate 4 or other impressive skating game would make me want one as well
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 11-15-2013 at 12:04 PM.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Once there's an NHL, GTA or a skateboarding game I think I'll consider grabbing one.