Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastskateboard1 View Post
The reason why I was trying to get people to join was because fakie doesn't have trick liners anymore and I hate trickliners but I wanted to apologize for coming into a community and acting like I have respect cause I don't I'm far from it. But I do know in this community u gotta earn respect and hopefully I can earn with the communities constructive criticism. I do know that fakie was introduced here and it didn't go over well but I decided since we are fully realistic I would take in some people here but that's not going to happen and I understand why.

Hope everything is well

-Eastcoastskateboard1
It's not so much about not having respect from the start here, it's that things were opened up with a reference to a team with terrible history. For an exaggerated example: If someone decided to put up posters to join the Nazi party and then said "oh we don't hate jews anymore" it still wouldn't be received well. Nothing against you personally, it's a matter of having to recover from a hole from the start if you open up with that kind of association.

Also unfortunately, the community for actually playing Skate has slowed down a lot since the servers went down and GTA V came out, so chances of having anyone interested in joining a team are very slim as is anyway, considering most, if not all the people who still play the game are either in a team or lost the ability to film when the servers went down (due to a lack of cap card).

That all being said, just stick around and people will warm up either way, as long as you're legit, which it seems you are.