Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
can somebody sum up what's wrong with this guy in the first place ?
i know he was a retard on youtube but i need more details please
the way i understand it was everyone kinda shit on him for making bad videos and he'd always respond with blocks, when rise got more popular and got the whole machinima/MLG thing going he started thinking he was the "sole voice of the skate 3 community" and then started posting all those "SKATE 4 EXCLUSIVE NEWS SCREENSHOTS" things (which he made to make money off of kids who didnt know any better), which is what REALLY made everyone hate him as opposed to mildly annoyed. on top of that he's now trying to develop a game himself while using original concept art from skate 3, claiming it to be his own, and outright infringing on copyright and admitting to it on video with a really flimsy excuse. he also claims to be backed by a "developer from Black Box" and hasn't provided anything to validate it beside from word of mouth.

i think part of it is also that he doesnt skate and doesnt really show much of an interest in it anyway, so it's tough to sound like a credible person to work on a skate sim if you've never stepped on a board in your life.