Albert has some new antics.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/911476632/skate-4d
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

500,000 hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

does albert know whats even involved in making a game?

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Wow, Albert looks even more ridiculous than I imagined.

Blazing a Trail

25 $ and you get the demo for free...

Wow.... Just wow. I hate Albert so much. We should report him for this shit. Cause you know damn well he's just gonna use however much money he makes, on himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

That number is just so ridiculous, the guys behind BMX The Game only asked for £55,000 and couldn't make it. They were a crew with some credibility on top of that, albert has none and asking for over five times that amount. I'm sure it'll be so good if he reaches the goal though, after keeping 80% of the money for himself anyway.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 01-08-2014 at 02:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

This is gonna be some seriously bad shit if he takes it for himself. False advertising, misleading the consumer and all that jazz. He could get in a buttload of trouble, and I damn well hope he does.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I watched the video, dude said 800,000 for parks and boards so not sure why Albert would go down 300k?
    Pretty funny that Americans haven't tried to make these games yet, assuming anyway.
    Bmx the game, skate 4d, neither of the projects have good English.

Yeah I would for real find a way to report him to somebody.
    Keep Rolling...I am.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

sound´s good but not with albert my old mom knows more about skateboarding . i can see it in my head .. flatground .. back flip late frontflip nose manual revert :/ bluah

Awful Awfuls!

yo if this actually does go through i hope alberts shitty music taste doesn't get integrated into the game the guy doesn't even skate in real life lol

This won't work. He's not going to raise $500,000 in 1 month.
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Just incase anyone doesn't know this, Kickstarter ONLY pays out if he makes above the goal amount. He's never going to get near $500K

edit: ^^ What Muhz said
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

this is so hilarious though

Damn I wonder what BB thinks of this. EA Canada better Stand up.

That fuckin music too. Goddamn I just want to hear the conversation.

hmm demo for 25 bucks shipped by the end of the month.? Anybody think its legitimate?

God damn. fucking tease.
    Last edited by saunders420; 01-08-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

fuck this guy. he always pushes my goddamn buttons

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Who was involved in pledging 144$ haha

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

He's using Skate 3 concept art in his video. That alone is enough to report him to end this early. He won't make the 500k anyway, but still.

EDIT: Nvm, seems only copyright holders can make a claim. Let's just all inform EA of this shit, they'll knock it down in a heartbeat
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 01-08-2014 at 03:22 PM.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

"If we were not 100% sure of what we are doing then we would not be doing this in the first place , This is not a Project to us its life itself as we have played the Skate series games and laughed and cried over it, Its the same enthusiasm that derived men to accomplish the impossible, so we are prepared not just to go the distance but to create the path if we have to, Luckily when your spirits are that much high then the Universe unveil the Path for U , We have found great people who knows the Process ins and out and over the time our Backers will see not just we r working hard but making significant progress which will get the job done. Because we are making a Game here which is like building a Structure , The curtain will not unveil after 1 year to see if its done or not , Every month there will be something new to see and something to be excited about for the future updates to come " If God forbid there is any delay of some sort then obviously we are in the I.T. industry where there is a Problem there`s always a solution for it, All u have to do is to look close enough to find it."

THIS NIGGA DOES NOT FUCKING USE PERIODS
    STREET
    BEERZ

reported his sorry ass, I just can't stand this guy and what he does anymore. fucking prick. Even if he would have the intention of making this game, AND he would get the money raised which would be a fucking miracle, he won't ever finish it, because he is not able to, he or any of his buddy don't have the skill and mindset for building such a game. this really gets my blood boiling
    Last edited by SK8ERatWAR; 01-08-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

so who's the developer from black box he's working with? he said in the video he had someone from the old black box team and i'd really like to know who that person is. (im sure Cuz + ea would love to know too)

I feel so bad for the people that pitched in that $119 or whatever it's at

XBL
    x1mmortal

If it does happen and get made, (god forbid) it wouldn't even be worth however much he'd charge us, with whatever bullshit he'd want to put in. "In the brand new, bum smacking SKATE 4D, all of your obnoxious, attention grabbing clothes are multiplied by TENFOLD, completely ridding the game of clothes any sensible person would wear. Now, with the character creator, you can dazzle sparkles on your backwards fitted cap or cover yourself in LEDs,(Isn't skating the best creative outlet?) anything's possible with this digital piece of art. Now, hall of meat is mandatory in every challenge, requiring you to SLAM HARD BRUH. A major technical improvement is everything is on easy and you now have a slo-mo meter which can be refilled by trickling at a mega park, the street, or a statue in the middle of the park which happens to be ANOTHER mega park! Crazy! Things getting too difficult for you underachievers? You can now buy SUPER SKATE POWERSTM with your Albert bucks! This includes; magnetic grinds, so you don't even have to aim! Automatic manuals, to help get those solid fakie-nollie 360 hardflip- 540 frontflip-airwalks without worrying about gently pushing your thumb forward. Auto manuals can also help you press your plethora of taunts, to REALLY show how pretentious you are! Now selling at $79.99 with taxes of $10.00 to help support our lord and savior Albert!"

Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

His friend from "blackbox" could have been an employee at one point or a consultant of sorts. Freelancer.

(The man actually mentions something about broken boards was taken out of the game, he implemented code and whatnot but never made it into the final version)

He has a conversation with a man who is willing to make the game better through knowledge and the know how to; Develop games. Making skate better at his own will/ with limitations involved due to resources and whatnot. Practically if he doesn't raise 500k for mocap sessions amongst other things, this guy wont do the work for him, and if he does.

He will have a new IP which they created from Skate's core. They wouldn't be able to use flickit either. Copyrighted, Skate 4 the name is not possible due to rights as well.

He has a good idea of how to revive the game. But he is doing it the wrong way, Hell man its not even a viable route for this kid. Either or he does have a lot of passion for this game which is suprisingly annoying. Kill Joy.

p.s. the Dev guy he is talking to has a pretty impressive resume, If its legitimate and not a scam.
    Last edited by saunders420; 01-08-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    p.s. the Dev guy he is talking to has a pretty impressive resume, If its legitimate and not a scam.
    which also seems kind of suspicious to me and makes me think more and more that this guy is just some dude trying to trick 500k out of albert, it's certainly not unheard of and people have fallen for more obvious schemes in the past. that kind of connection rarely if ever falls into somebody's lap like that, and anyone can just say things and tell people "yea i did that." i'm not gonna believe this guy's for real until i can see a name and a resume.

Blazing a Trail

can somebody sum up what's wrong with this guy in the first place ?
    i know he was a retard on youtube but i need more details please

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Just seeing that Albert or the "Rise skate crew" is involved, removes all credibility imo. This tool has been mooching money off kids from S3 already, and kept making up bullshit about skate 4 coming out 2 years ago. Never will I support his ass.

And that 500k$ goal… lol

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    can somebody sum up what's wrong with this guy in the first place ?
    i know he was a retard on youtube but i need more details please
    the way i understand it was everyone kinda shit on him for making bad videos and he'd always respond with blocks, when rise got more popular and got the whole machinima/MLG thing going he started thinking he was the "sole voice of the skate 3 community" and then started posting all those "SKATE 4 EXCLUSIVE NEWS SCREENSHOTS" things (which he made to make money off of kids who didnt know any better), which is what REALLY made everyone hate him as opposed to mildly annoyed. on top of that he's now trying to develop a game himself while using original concept art from skate 3, claiming it to be his own, and outright infringing on copyright and admitting to it on video with a really flimsy excuse. he also claims to be backed by a "developer from Black Box" and hasn't provided anything to validate it beside from word of mouth.

i think part of it is also that he doesnt skate and doesnt really show much of an interest in it anyway, so it's tough to sound like a credible person to work on a skate sim if you've never stepped on a board in your life.

Don't forget about all his Rise merchandising and having people pay to be on his friends list.

Albert is a joke,has always been a joke... this shit will never see the light of day

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    it's tough to sound like a credible person to work on a skate sim if you've never stepped on a board in your life.
    This pretty much sums it up for me. It basically is beyond my understanding why someone even thinks he can derive legitimacy solely from tricklining and the abundant use of fluorescent clothes and griptape in virtual wonderland.

On a sidenote, there is the possibility that it is all a jip and that Albert only uses this as a means to attract some (more) attention and to demonstrate possible investors and developers that there still is a market and a viable community for this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    Don't forget about all his Rise merchandising and having people pay to be on his friends list.

Albert is a joke,has always been a joke... this shit will never see the light of day
    Damn, I didn't know too much about this guy until this thread. He's a crazy bastard.

It sucks for all the ignorant kids who are actually backing him...

Send me YouTube messages for the prices of xbox friend requests, Team/personal Managing and sub box prices - Albert

That's the type of fucktard this dude is

Fluckin' Hatchling

Its a shame we will never see a skate 4...such a good franchise gone to shit now...

XBL
    x1mmortal

Goddammit I wish Rockstar would make a skate game....
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

with 1$ donation he'll make that goal in no time.
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

XBL
    RETURNOFDJMACK

Somebody that tricklines and doesn't even skate in real life, should not make a skateboarding game.
    Youtube:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/DriftinDmack555"]

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMackRacer315 View Post
    Somebody that tricklines and doesn't even skate in real life, should not make a skateboarding game.
    Agreed.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

Do your part and report the kickstarter. It's a scam to the fullest degree, including using the same person from his video were he "called" EA and them saying that skate 4 was happening; not to mention all the copyright shit thats involved. Plus, the "developer" just happens to have the engine despite the fact that it is owned by ea, yet he alone has the engine.
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    Do your part and report the kickstarter. It's a scam to the fullest degree, including using the same person from his video were he "called" EA and them saying that skate 4 was happening; not to mention all the copyright shit thats involved. Plus, the "developer" just happens to have the engine despite the fact that it is owned by ea, yet he alone has the engine.
    Kickstarter Policy states that only the copyright holder can make a claim for copyright. :/
    The artist formerly known as Luft