Thread: THE FUTURE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysunkle74 View Post
    I am glad to fight it out. You pick the chat room. :P

The response was merely sarcasm pointed to the fact that I didn't "do my homework"

Not sure how there were blatant assumptions, merely just voicing my opinion on it Saunders.......understand?

no response needed as I am sure you understand sarcasm.

I understand. case closed. But damn I called you out. heeehee, yes blatant. it seems.

anyways.....Im sure 10 years from now we will all be able to enjoy something similar. anything that can top skate's gameplay and mechanics will have a place in my game world.
    to each their own.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Might be flogging a dead horse with this but I thought it was interesting to draw comparisons to where Project Blank is at now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5J9524kFMQ
    Last edited by lww; 08-05-2014 at 08:56 AM.

I love old tech footy from og days. "droollsss"

Fluckin' Hatchling

Yeah it's kinda sad in a way. I was optimistic that it would grow from title to title with the same passion as they had with skate 1 but it was thrown out of the window and lazily developed in comparison.

I don't think it was intentional (not that I have any way of knowing). I think deadlines step on your feet and limit your ambitions when you have to answer to an EA...that and funding. It takes time and the people working on it need to be paid, and the person paying you wants something to sell quickly, if they're EA.

That's what I try to believe anyway...
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 08-11-2014 at 08:31 AM.

It's defo EA's fault, just look at the Battlefield Series. Pretty much died with Bad Company 2. Battlefield 4 wasn't working proper even a year after release...
    Sadly this seems to be common practice nowadays, i haven't played a finished product in ages.

Fluckin' Hatchling

But nothing that they added ever actually felt right. It would be better if they focussed on one or 2 things like putting together an improved physics and animation system rather than loads of broken features.

Kinda getting off topic here and this has been covered a TON in the past anyway.

I have no faith in this project at all. It's never going to go anywhere, it looks exactly like Touchgrind right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.