Yeah I edited it but I'll still review the skating bits. Huge shout out to Poppin tho for succeeding where I failed in editing Echo's part.

Having watched each of these clips clips no less than 20 times a piece I'll skip over the obvious ones and go with the smaller things. Echo's push after the nosemanny to lipslide was propbably one of the most natural looking in the game (It bugs me much more than it should when people push right up to the second before they pop or the second after they land a trick). Halfcab nosegrind pop in on tranny is so hard to make look good. I know because Ive tried a jillion times. The landing on the cab flip. Jebo no comply over the rail oh man. If you had a double angle of it I probably would have made it the ender. Nollie tre feeble is one of those tricks I would have cried "UNREALISTIC" about maybe a year ago, but god damn somebody needs to do it IRL now. Sideblunt bigspin was straight out of Haslam's tricklist. Sever switch slappy noseslide probably the first one to look really good. Everything about that back noseblunt was perfect. Grizzly park clips were too good to leave out, even though I hate mixing park and street clips. I don't normally like weird double grind combos but the fast pop outs made them really interesting. Ender still blows my mind. I wish more people skated like ill. The switch wallie late shuv and hardflip manny shuv were textbook. Derk 3 shuv fakie on a tree was gorgeous. I will never have the patience to do some of the skinnys you managed. Loved the ride-away from the kickflip over the flatgap. Moma picking up the board walking down the stairs is a b-roll hammer. Hard to comment on most of this stuff, half of these tricks would be legit enders in any part I've made. Nollie hardflip 5-0 no comply 3 out is so easy on the eyes. I fully expect Richie Jackson to do that board-under-rail-run-front-feeble in his next part.

I loved how every part had a spot that was in another part. Made it feel more team-y and not just another full length, something that I feel a lot of videos are missing recently.