Scroll down for the video. Warning it's hard to watch

http://m.news4jax.com/news/possible-...agram/25672968
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

fuck that dad but this article is so fucking terrible lmao

"Kona skatepark Martin Ramos has identified the man in the video as Marcus Crossland and his son, whose nickname around the park is "Dino the Dinosaur". He said Dino is among the best skaters and admits he was upset when he saw it."
    STREET
    BEERZ

No shit man. I couldn't understand it at all. I thought it was just because I had a long day
    Helen Adams Keller

holy shit that's horrible, I wanna curbstomp that man

fuck that piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Fuckin hell whats his deal? Seems like the people recording just let it happen, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Atleast the kid was padded up and looks like he just slid, coulda been worse!
    I don't understand why that female reporter was live in the dark on the matter.
    Maybe I'm a dick too, but don't skaters fall anyway?
    It just doesn't seem that shocking to me.
    Fuckin news too, I stopped watching tv all together, better off not worrying about every single issue in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Fuckin news too, I stopped watching tv all together, better off not worrying about every single issue in the world.

Here is the uncut version

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6d_1398517737

You can clearly hear it knocked the wind out of him. He looks to be about 5 or 6 from other videos. My rage has little to do with skateboarding. It has everything to do with parenting. I will chalk your comment up to ignorance or even worse personal experience. How could that kid ever have trust in his dad now? I have had serious slams on vert ramps before. Learning to drop in on vert is one of my most horrifying experiences and that's with a half dozen friends "fully supporting" me

I skate... My son is a couple weeks away from 5 and I would never push him (literally or physically) in anything he does.
    Helen Adams Keller

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

The dude just pushed a young child, his young child, off the top of a vert ramp. How on earth can you not see anything wrong with this?

Skaters fall anyway. People also burn themselves but you're still a dick if you set someone on fire.

Padded up or not, he pushed his child off the ramp on purpose. That's child abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

lmao whoever thinks that wasn't painful has never been on a vert ramp before
    STREET
    BEERZ

Blazing a Trail

The kid will be ok after a fall like that, but the dad is definitely a dick. He literally kicked him so its not controlled at all...kid could have landed head first from that. The fall itself though is nothing. Im sure we havr all been through much worse from our own doing. I would never do something like that to my child though.

A 6 year old could easily break a bone from that fall.
    Helen Adams Keller

XBL
    SKATAN 81

fuck what a pice of shit O.O

i bet nyjah huston´s dad was a bit similar !! jk

XBL
    emericaridr11

I cant believe everyones comments on that video are "He is padded up"
    are you fucking kidding me

most every Kid has FULL faith that his Father wouldnt let anything Bad happen to him while your with him (you just trust them, I do, and as you should)
    then his dad MAKES it happen to him... where is the Trust? (didnt realize Signguy said the same thing, didnt read the whole thread... good SG your the MAN!!)

this is super hard for me to watch, cant believe some comments holy cow
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 04-27-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Awful Awfuls!

That's fucked. That could have turned out so much worse too, luckily he seemed to have landed in the safest way possible. But the psychological damage from that will fuck with him more than anything else. Antwan let me push you off a drop that's 6 times your height when your not expecting it, and then see how you feel on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    fuck what a pice of shit O.O

i bet nyjah huston´s dad was a bit similar !! jk
    Funnily enough he pretty much was

Antwan,some weird and random comments as always.
    Maybe time to switch up the meds?

XBL
    crni1976

That is fucked up from an interpersonal (in this case father-son) point of view. I fail to see how wearing pads or the inherent risks of skateboarding change anything about that.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Dad's trying to get that Tony Hawk money
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

that's so fucked up. i hope the dad gets what he deserves; no amount of child abuse is okay and he has the gall to do something so severe in a public place meant to be a safe place for families.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I just hate the news, it's never good.
    People get rowled up over what they can't change.
    So bash me for not caring after hearing negative stories for 10 years.
    Stop watching it, problem solved.

i have no problem not being a pussy and showing kids how the real world works and pain is def a part of it. i HATE how overprotective our society has become. the nannystate is just the first letter in a evergrowing book of people not allowing kids to run free and explore the world.

i have no problem with the kid being knocked down from the ramp. only problem here is the kicker/father. This is small potatoes compared to what kids have endured historically, but that doesnt excuse anything. Ideally, the kid should know his father as a non-kicker.. but hell survive. like our previous generations of ancestors.

so. dont misunderstand my point.. i agree this was over the line. but i hate overprotection. and i hate the flock of sheep joining in to collectivly back up the nannies.

But you DID watch it. And the original time I saw this (hours after it happened) was on Instagram. No news there it was footy. I didn't have time and it's easier to post what I did.
    It being a news story and you having no compassion is unrelated... Fucking man up dude.
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    i have no problem not being a pussy and showing kids how the real world works and pain is def a part of it. i HATE how overprotective our society has become. the nannystate is just the first letter in a evergrowing book of people not allowing kids to run free and explore the world.

i have no problem with the kid being knocked down from the ramp. only problem here is the kicker/father. This is small potatoes compared to what kids have endured historically, but that doesnt excuse anything. Ideally, the kid should know his father as a non-kicker.. but hell survive. like our previous generations of ancestors.

so. dont misunderstand my point.. i agree this was over the line. but i hate overprotection. and i hate the flock of sheep joining in to collectivly back up the nannies.
    Fuck that. While I agree with hating over protection and the false sense excuse of "things are worse now" bullshit. It equally sucks using the excuse of "generations before us made bad decisions so I'm cool with it"

We aren't talking about honing our survival skills in the wild here. This is a fun activity that was motivated by the dad's greed only. Don't mistake it my friend.

Edit: after re-reading your comment I know you aren't condoning the fathers actions. And your comment on "everyone jumping in" everyone SHOULD jump in. That's how we learn. Almost every girl I have known has had some form of rape happen to her. It ain't the same dude doing it. Maybe if "everyone jumped in" we would lose that ancestral trait. I firmly believe that this video going viral, this discussion we all are having, is positive and better things and awareness are happening.
    Helen Adams Keller

Fuck I dont know how many have tried dropping in on a 14foot ramp. But that had to suck mighty fucking balls.

Im sure the kid lost a little respect and trust in his father now/

Antwan do you think before you say shit?

lol at ROC, hahahaa

Bohemian is Logical AF straight to the point, and totally understandable.

I personally have dropped in Once. on a 14footer and literally the greatest feeling but one of the scariest fuckin things Ive done on a skateboard.
    I had a good 10+bails before I managed to commit. Once I dropped in I rode the wall up rolled back down and fucked right off cause I wasnt havent any of that vert.

biggest ramp I skated before that was a 10' and even that had me pumping for my life. Im not the best skater and I prefer street, but I love miniramps. Big Vert I have a HIGH RESPECT for the people who do what they do. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by saunders420; 05-03-2014 at 08:57 PM.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Don't have kids.

i had a really good paragraphed typed up telling you all to go back to your normal lives because theres not much we can do for this kid at this points. whats done is done. and i cant change what a parent does to their kid no matter what i show them on tv. seems like things are continually getting worse according to the public eye, but things have ALWAYS been worse. they're just being broadcasted now.

and yea, fuck that man for pushing his kid. i honestly hope the kid doesnt bore any type of hatred towards his dad and just grows up to be a respectable dude who loves his kids far better than his predecessor. but you know...thats all subject to change, just like your mood from right now will probably change from your mood tomorrow..and the next day.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

bashing you so hard in my head right now antwan...so hard. lol
    but like online bullying...close your browser, turn off your phone. disconnect from twitter. fucking interweb junkies who latch unto the world wide spier-web and then all their perceptions of the world come from fox news and BBC, then they go on a wikipedia-like tangent about change...and in the end someone replies with the ever-so-cool "too long didnt read" and ALL hope for change is lost in the thread along with the interest of all the participants. like many of these occurrences, they will be forgotten in time and burried with the rest of the "asshole dad" threads.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Steam
    Monkadelic

meh the kid slid down the vert ramp... it wasnt like he went face first... i dont see anything wrong with it. better to learn falling in the long run "hard to watch" my ass this is not a bad thing considering what i had to grow up skating.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    meh the kid slid down the vert ramp... it wasnt like he went face first... i dont see anything wrong with it. better to learn falling in the long run "hard to watch" my ass this is not a bad thing considering what i had to grow up skating.
    Did you not see his father push him off? That's what everyone's ticked off about. This video wouldn't have gotten the attention it has if it was just some kid falling down a vert ramp. Most would have just sympathized with him and went about with their day. I'm not sure if anything happened with your father when you were young but that doesn't make this okay.
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Did you not see his father push him off? That's what everyone's ticked off about. This video wouldn't have gotten the attention it has if it was just some kid falling down a vert ramp. Most would have just sympathized with him and went about with their day. I'm not sure if anything happened with your father when you were young but that doesn't make this okay.
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Don't be bitter because you ruined your body with a few to many (thousand) cupcakes and can't skate anymore. I'd like to push your ass off that ramp the same way and see how you do, meh meh meh
    Helen Adams Keller

love how there always some people who try to legitimize the use of physical/mental abuse. what is life? lmao
    if anything i could come up with an essay as to why skateboarding as whole is bad for the human body just using the sheer amount of injuries the activity has caused to many people who have participated in it. but that wouldnt matter because foolish people will still hurt themselves in pursuit of some "happiness" caused by a small piece of wood on wheels. i love skateboarding.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Interview of the Mom and small clip from the Dad
    Pussy couldn't even go live to face the music.
    Punk Ass Bitch

http://www.today.com/moms/dad-kickin...40519_11884234
    Helen Adams Keller

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    Don't be bitter because you ruined your body with a few to many (thousand) cupcakes and can't skate anymore. I'd like to push your ass off that ramp the same way and see how you do, meh meh meh
    at least me and my kid can skate vert now.. its a whole hell of alot better that way than dropping in and land face first 14 ft up like i did... sorry.. I still dont see anything wrong with this.. to me its the exact same principle as pops throwing their kid over the boat telling them to swim or drown like theyve been doing for 1000's of years.. its called learn and adapt.. next time that kid will use his knee pads to slide down. after that hell be dropping in- and 6 months down the road hell be skating better than all you put together. so whatever. say what you want internet brigade... but fact is fact. quit turning our kids into pussies being so fuckin politically correct!

Ok neanderthal
    We fucking adapt and learn from our mistakes. Don't fucking compare this to changing the name of the Washington Redskins.

Good lord and if I'm not mistaken you were an ambulance driver. Nice compassion broseph

"Next time he will learn to use his knee pads" I don't think I even need to comment on this one to show its absurdity

Internet brigade = almost every other human being thinks I am dead fucking wrong so I'm going to call them names instead of taking a good look at how I think
    Helen Adams Keller

Use his kneepads when he falls next time? He didn't fall. He got pushed by one of the two people on earth you should be able to trust. There was nothing that kid could have done. Turning kids into pussies is shit like giving the rich kid probation after drunk driving homicide with no license, or the mom who said the coach from the other high school team was a bully just because her sons high school team wasnt very good and lost by a heapload. This is bad parenting and a good way to lose your childs trust in you and the rest of the world

Awful Awfuls!

its the exact same principle as pops throwing their kid over the boat telling them to swim or drown
    It's not common anymore for fathers to throw their kids overboard when they can't swim. That practice is outdated, much like your use of the word "pops".

Steam
    Monkadelic

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    Ok neanderthal
    We fucking adapt and learn from our mistakes. Don't fucking compare this to changing the name of the Washington Redskins.

Good lord and if I'm not mistaken you were an ambulance driver. Nice compassion broseph

"Next time he will learn to use his knee pads" I don't think I even need to comment on this one to show its absurdity

Internet brigade = almost every other human being thinks I am dead fucking wrong so I'm going to call them names instead of taking a good look at how I think
    actually SG im a medic; not an "ambulance driver" even tho everyone on the planet calls all of us that- even flight crew; but wtf/e thats a different story.
    I see hardcore abuse on a daily basis and none of this even is in the same ballpark; there is nothing wrong with this unless the kid got hurt- PERIOD!
    if he did get hurt, which i seriously doubt since he slid on his back all the way down.. then i would have a complete different opinion over it and I believe it be wrong and would never condone.
    my opinion stands; nothing out of ordinary here; and you should be ashamed of yourselves to chastise the opinion of others with a legitimate argument. And believe me when i say there is none here.. its more of a "you rot in hell" guilty opinion going around from what I see.
    You can say what you want about this video and most certainly talk about me as much as you want to ( since you do that already); i dont give a shit- this is NOT ABUSE no matter how you cut it. so piss off.