Thread: Asshole Dad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    x1mmortal

Fuckin hell whats his deal? Seems like the people recording just let it happen, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Atleast the kid was padded up and looks like he just slid, coulda been worse!
    I don't understand why that female reporter was live in the dark on the matter.
    Maybe I'm a dick too, but don't skaters fall anyway?
    It just doesn't seem that shocking to me.
    Fuckin news too, I stopped watching tv all together, better off not worrying about every single issue in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Fuckin news too, I stopped watching tv all together, better off not worrying about every single issue in the world.

Here is the uncut version

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6d_1398517737

You can clearly hear it knocked the wind out of him. He looks to be about 5 or 6 from other videos. My rage has little to do with skateboarding. It has everything to do with parenting. I will chalk your comment up to ignorance or even worse personal experience. How could that kid ever have trust in his dad now? I have had serious slams on vert ramps before. Learning to drop in on vert is one of my most horrifying experiences and that's with a half dozen friends "fully supporting" me

I skate... My son is a couple weeks away from 5 and I would never push him (literally or physically) in anything he does.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    The dude just pushed a young child, his young child, off the top of a vert ramp. How on earth can you not see anything wrong with this?

Skaters fall anyway. People also burn themselves but you're still a dick if you set someone on fire.

Padded up or not, he pushed his child off the ramp on purpose. That's child abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

lmao whoever thinks that wasn't painful has never been on a vert ramp before
    STREET
    BEERZ

Blazing a Trail

The kid will be ok after a fall like that, but the dad is definitely a dick. He literally kicked him so its not controlled at all...kid could have landed head first from that. The fall itself though is nothing. Im sure we havr all been through much worse from our own doing. I would never do something like that to my child though.

A 6 year old could easily break a bone from that fall.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller