https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/st...05050851033090

When I saw this, I just got this weird feeling that Skate 4 could be a possibility. Please don't get your hopes up, I am not. I just wanted to toss around the idea that Skate 4 could be an announcement. What if?

I know that NHL, Madden, Star Wars BF3, and a few others have already been announced and Tiger Woods won't be coming out this year as they're taking a break. What does that leave to be announced? Some new IPs, a new Mass Effect, a new Titanfall (a little early for that though, I think), ??? There's definitely going to be some new stuff or a surprise here or there. Perhaps I'm just still in denial that the Skate series is over... I don't know.

What if all this hypothetical non sense is right? Would a new Skate even be the same or better? Would they build upon what made the series great and improve what made it questionable? Would some of the same team be back or even be willing to go back? I don't know.

Just keep an eye on E3... anything could happen. Probably not what we want though...