Thread: HCH's Ungrindable Parks Tour (Derk/Prowlin/Sever)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default HCH's Ungrindable Parks Tour (Derk/Prowlin/Sever)

youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGQMAr5qHsI

Another ungrindable video guys, this time with Prowlin and I sever heads, sever didn't want his clips in, but they were too good to just throw away. All the clips were taken at two of HCH Media's parks, 'HCH Stardust' and 'HCH Dojo.' Hope you guys enjoy the video and thanks for watching! Ahhhhhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

damn, such a chill edit with a lot of goodies :-), i liked the song aswell!

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Sick but a lot of fake tricks in it for my taste):

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post

I do recall this being a fake skate game, when is there such of a thing called un-grindables...

Not to be a dick but you really don't make any sense by saying "a lot of fake tricks"
    When this is a fake skate game guy..you must not have any taste buds cause you have zero taste for good fake skating!!

hahahaha!
    Last edited by pairsprowlin 666; 05-25-2014 at 10:59 PM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Im not convinced you know who you are watching... I wouldnt expect anything different from Derk/Sever/Prowlin

That's exactly why I never add the word 'realistic' to my videos. Your comment is quite contradicting, but too each his own, sorry you didn't like us being totally realistic guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

It's sweet to watch videos like this and be like "Damn, that would've taken forever to land". Derk's front tail pretzel @3:06 was definitely a highlight for me. Really enjoyed it guys and a big thanks for still making vids.
    Last edited by SmurfsInABox; 05-26-2014 at 12:20 AM.
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

XBL
    SKATAN 81

awesome guys love the video its soo well edited the trix are sooo good , alot of never bin doneĀ“s . and Pairs O.O tre flip noseblunt i tryed for hours to make that O.O mind blowing stuff right here

Yes You Can!

MONEY!

Jesus that was amazing. You guys killed it. That hardflip tailslide/noselide was ridiculous. Great video guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Awful Awfuls!

BOOOO TOO MANY FAKE TRIX. LOL jk this was UH.. fresh. derk your clips were clean as fuck considering they were ungrindacle. severs is cool for a guy that decapitates for a living. I wish the homie Prowlin didn't take so many damn smoke breaks so he could've had more clips. Let's skate something good

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

didnt know i wasnt allowed to reply if it isnt praising the person posting haha, and ive seen ungrindable videos that were realistic sooooo sorry you cant take negative opinions on the internet. if i wanted fake skating id watch tricklining, and every game is fake.. doesnt mean you can make it come off realistic, you just made no sense, not to be a dick lol i said it was sick but so happens not to be the skate videos i watch, i never said i didnt enjoy it, i just am not into like 360 one footers to a double set rail and stuff, its like musical taste man, cant bash someone for voicing their opinion. dont post a video if youre not prepared for someone on a forum to say something you dont like, this is the internet after all guy
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 05-26-2014 at 10:02 AM.

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

The difficulty of the majority of this video was impressive. Song was chill, feeble double flip and derks hardflip double slide alone was worth a click, lots of other tricky shit in there also. 360 one foot aside lol I enjoyed it no doubt. Good stuff.

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Over Edited Fake trickS Hahah ....lol Thats why the new Gens don't know what people used to put out, there was excitement when we saw a new video up from someone because it was worth the watch.. now its like just seeing clips slapped together rendered but that watch isn't remembered LOL if it is remembered props to that fake skater because it is a video game Oh yeah and I am a fan of realistic to i'll show you something what was rememebered shout out to stevie

Reply what you want, If it isn't your style it isn't, but saying to many fake tricks just sounded retarded..

And this game would be shittier then it already is If everyone had your style, that's my personal opinion

So you should start opening your eyes to detail not just realistic otherwise you will get bored fast

little advise more then really talking shit.. Good day sir
    Last edited by pairsprowlin 666; 05-26-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Awful Awfuls!

Long story short. There's people there's good realistic fakeskaters and there's good unrealistic fakeskaters. Then again being "good" is subjective.

Awful Awfuls!

that was sickkkkkk so much more satisfying to see a clean ungrindable trick then some perfect catch shit

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

What you trying to say about my style -.- just kidding but look at it this way, it's like how you probably feel towards tricklining, you'll say your piece then leave it at that, pay the persons opinion no mind and move on with your day, I've never made a comment that got any heat til I said sometbing you didn't agree with, sorry didn't mean to offend, that's why I started off positive then game MY honest opinion, same value as if I said I love this stuff. It's the internet,
    I'm allowed to have freedom of speech, don't bash me
    Because I didn't agree with others. No sense in flooding a post only focusing on my comment and trying to make me feel something I'm not going to for my personal preference.