Thread: Spencer Nuzzi - Overdose

XBL
    TheDietTea

Default Spencer Nuzzi - Overdose

People have been turning me onto some new skaters lately.
    Have you seen this part? Wait till it really gets going. Pretty damn good.

Damn that kid rips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

Nuzzi's always been pretty fun to watch. I'm kinda over his attitude tho
    STREET
    BEERZ

Awful Awfuls!

^What he said

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

One of my favoriteparts, I love the up-tempo editing and the high energy of it.

PSN
    trompo54

if you really want some good new skating, watch some east coast rippers and stay away from that west coast trash.

one of the best, realest dudes out here is Jason Spivey. Rides for Politic, and if you know anything about Danny Renaud, you know that means he's all fuckin business.

STREET
    BEERZ

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Lord View Post
    if you really want some good new skating, watch some east coast rippers and stay away from that west coast trash.

one of the best, realest dudes out here is Jason Spivey. Rides for Politic, and if you know anything about Danny Renaud, you know that means he's all fuckin business.
    I can appreciate a positive person.
    What's the deal though, why are you upset about his "attitude"?
    Do you know him personally?
    I came for the skating, I saw a video I liked, there it is.

PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    I can appreciate a positive person.
    What's the deal though, why are you upset about his "attitude"?
    Do you know him personally?
    I came for the skating, I saw a video I liked, there it is.
    hes all over the internet. theres tons of videos of him doing trick tips and bullshit. in every video he has this annoying sarcastic attitude. it was kinda funny at first but now im pretty over it. like i said, his skating is fun, but he sucks. take my advice and look into east coast skateboarding if skating is all youre looking for. thats all it is about out there, not about the internet views and the fans and all that shit. they just rip and they know what theyre doing
    STREET
    BEERZ

PSN
    trompo54

also its not that im being negative im just being honest. the only place where skateboarding is still true to itself is the east coast, where small companies (Sumco, Politic, Traffic, etc.) thrive. not in the west coast, where everyone seems to have a fuckin Monster Energy contract. Maybe San Fran is cool, but its nothing like the east.
    STREET
    BEERZ

also its not that im being negative im just being honest. the only place where skateboarding is still true to itself is the east coast, where small companies (Sumco, Politic, Traffic, etc.) thrive. not in the west coast, where everyone seems to have a fuckin Monster Energy contract. Maybe San Fran is cool, but its nothing like the east.
    i respect your opinions but you seem to be getting confused and putting them out there like they are fact. there are tons of west coast skaters who arent in the same category as spencer. so please dont lump us together. thats like saying ALL east coast people act the same. if youre from the east, thats cool, i respect that as well, the east has a bunch of rippers same as the west, and north and south and all over the world. dont judge a region based on a few individuals.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

i respect your opinions but you seem to be getting confused and putting them out there like they are fact. there are tons of west coast skaters who arent in the same category as spencer. so please dont lump us together. thats like saying ALL east coast people act the same. if youre from the east, thats cool, i respect that as well, the east has a bunch of rippers same as the west, and north and south and all over the world. dont judge a region based on a few individuals.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    theres a redeeming minority of real skaters in the west area, youre right. but im speaking majority wise
    STREET
    BEERZ

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

This went from watching a cool video to an annoying conversation. I guess we're in that stage again here on Fluckit.

Personally, I don't mind Spencer's attitude in those trick tips and shit. I watch them even though I'm not out to learn the tricks, I just like seeing him goofing around. Most people are dead serious in those trick tips and act kind of braindead, so I like the fresh breeze of air with Spencer's trick tips.

But whatever, I guess skaters can't be having fun. They just gotta be gnarly and tough all the time...

PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    This went from watching a cool video to an annoying conversation. I guess we're in that stage again here on Fluckit.

Personally, I don't mind Spencer's attitude in those trick tips and shit. I watch them even though I'm not out to learn the tricks, I just like seeing him goofing around. Most people are dead serious in those trick tips and act kind of braindead, so I like the fresh breeze of air with Spencer's trick tips.

But whatever, I guess skaters can't be having fun. They just gotta be gnarly and tough all the time...
    All I did was say I didn't like Spencer (although i like his skating) and that the east coast is where the real shit is at, and i linked a Jason Spivey part since Antwan showed interest in new skaters. I didn't ask for an argument. If any of these dudes knew more about guys like Spivey they'd understand what I said
    STREET
    BEERZ

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Yeah, I've seen that part and several other parts from Belly of The Beast. I liked them a lot. But yeah, whatever. I might have come across wrong, sorry for random shit on my end.

theres a redeeming minority of real skaters in the west area, youre right. but im speaking majority wise
    understandable but your just speaking for a lot of people who probably aren't well known like some of your big east coast names. im sure if you lurked a little harder youd find a lot of west coast skaters who are humble people. i think youre just looking for those who are humble but at the same time can back up their shyness with really good street footy. apologies for this thread turning into some form of disagreement i just wanted you to know from some who is actually on the west coast that we arent all Spencer.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    understandable but your just speaking for a lot of people who probably aren't well known like some of your big east coast names. im sure if you lurked a little harder youd find a lot of west coast skaters who are humble people. i think youre just looking for those who are humble but at the same time can back up their shyness with really good street footy. apologies for this thread turning into some form of disagreement i just wanted you to know from some who is actually on the west coast that we arent all Spencer.
    honestly i fully back the lurkville guys and all that. i know a bunch of smaller dudes that kill it out there. but the true core of good skateboarding is the east. every really good skater from the west eventually moves east
    STREET
    BEERZ

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

It's funny how you say didn't mean to start an argument but yet you keep saying "core of good skateboarding is in the east" haha that will definitely start something with people who disagree. I can't really speak for everyone from the US but in Canada, both "coasts" are sick as fuck. Good skateboarding is good skateboarding, no matter the coast. Having fun is all that matters. Have you seen Jake Kuzyk's "Civic Affair" that just came out? Full on west coast Canadian skateboarding, really sick, worth the watch.

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/...ir-full-video/

About Spencer Nuzzi, his videos really entertain me, wether it's the most basic trick tip to his video parts. If you want other names for people to look up, I would suggest watching anything from Marc Suciu (if you don't know about him). Easily one of my favorite skaters.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 06-11-2014 at 12:11 PM.

PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    It's funny how you say didn't mean to start an argument but yet you keep saying "core of good skateboarding is in the east" haha that will definitely start something with people who disagree. I can't really speak for everyone from the US but in Canada, both "coasts" are sick as fuck. Good skateboarding is good skateboarding, no matter the coast. Having fun is all that matters. Have you seen Jake Kuzyk's "Civic Affair" that just came out? Full on west coast Canadian skateboarding, really sick, worth the watch.

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/...ir-full-video/

About Spencer Nuzzi, his videos really entertain me, wether it's the most basic trick tip to his video parts. If you want other names for people to look up, I would suggest watching anything from Marc Suciu (if you don't know about him). Easily one of my favorite skaters.
    canada is pretty much the same as the east coast. Ever heard of Elkin? his first 2 videos, Lo-Fi and Elephant Direct, were set in canada, then he moved out to NYC and made Poisonous Products and The Brodies.
    STREET
    BEERZ