Thread: Flicker - Full Length

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Default Flicker - Full Length

Put alot of work into this video and i have to give props to every single one in it, you guys killed it and i couldnt have been happier with it. welp here it is and i hope you all enjoy our first full length video FLICKER! Make Sure To Watch In HD!

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Real excited any time a full length drops this late in the game. Here's a little write-up as I watch.

FJ:
    fs 180... style man
    tre nose grind line
    some real nice low catches in this part. Ended a little abruptly but a nice little part nonetheless.

Shr3d:
    bs flip tail pop out
    nollie tre gap... great angle
    revert firecracker looked REAL nice
    basketball court line... super smooth
    Real nice part. Very smooth. Just watch the pan backs... only critique to an otherwise very solid showing.

Little confused on this next part... Still shr3d? Interlude?
    bs bigflip switch manny
    tweaked fs flip... I think this is still shr3d
    wallie blunt tap
    ending line... holy shit

freeze:
    hardflip thread-the-needle
    bumpy fence grind was cool
    Overcrooks on the bowl... FUCK YES.
    Could have done without the effects and again... watch the panbacks. Really liked this part though. Filming was super unique.

thick:
    starting things off with a crazy line
    late shuv line
    270 tail
    skinny bs flip to skinny
    Real nice. Super fast, lots of lines. Very enjoyable

Ill:
    270 nose to fakie
    loving the intro boat sesh
    crooks inward out
    hippie jump line... beautiful

ryan:
    ug tail flip out
    nose manny bench lip slip.. fucking smooth
    feeble tail.
    wallie crooks
    And. of course. the banger.
    Good filming. Real smooth. Left me wanting more

Thanks for the good watch everyone. Nice to see a quality full drop.
    Hoodlum: Threat

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Thanks man! And yea there were two songs to my part, just let the black screen in between for the song and to give A seconds for mood change. Everyone filmed their own parts how they wanted the done, Ryan and freeze both did their own parts entirely and I like that they added different vibes instead of my editing over and over. Thanks for the review man it means so much, to me and each of
    The guys I know it!

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Very happy to be a part of this. Great job everyone!

FJ- You set the fucking tone with amazing song, filming, and skating.
    Shred- The second half of your part gave me goosebumps, amazing song and a feeble 2 noseblunt. You know how I feel about double grinds <3
    Freeze- So distinct and tasteful. It actually felt like you were skating for your life or you were going to be deported back to Romania. Hard to capture that feeling.
    Ryan- Well nothing but greatness expected and delivered again in that classic style you have coined for yourself. Editing, skating, all around knockout.
    Thick- Really great skating thick. Your ending backside flip from skinny ledge to ledge, incredible. Steezasorous.

You guys rock. Whole video is awesome!
    Everyone filmed there own part and it came out really well. Your email inbox must be like a smoking gun Shred, lol.
    Last edited by ILL NODERUS; 06-13-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

ryan gets better every part i see him in. i'm assuming he edited his part himself?
    fj's been good forever, too, though the ending was sort of abrupt. his nollie tre crook to fakie tho!
    freeze's overcrook in the pool was really nice too
    iLL's running on the rail was siiiiiick, i've tried stuff like that once or twice in a line but i've never gotten more than one step, just a quick hop off. that's a hard trick.

shreddy, you had some p. good clips too. dug that little wallie off of the downed newspaper box and that boned kickflip off the bank in the quarry looked perrrrrrrrrf. revert noseblunt flip out was pretty nice too. i DO feel like you probably could have made the transition between songs on your part a bit clearer though; the cut to black/fade in was a little abrupt for a mood/song change and it felt more like an ending than a continuation. might have been a little better represented by a landscape or hero shot or two.

this was a fun watch though, i'm glad there are at least some people around willing to put out content, even if it's nothing like how fluckit/cc/skatethis used to be. it's helping to keep our head above water (at least until bmx game comes out and we all jump ship).

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Full Lengths are rare these days. Good way to start my Friday! haha although everyone had some pretty decent parts, Ryan's part was my fav. Everyone did have a few tricks here and there that I really liked. The editing was a little odd at times but it's all good. Props to all of you!

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

Quote Originally Posted by ILL NODERUS View Post
    Freeze- So distinct and tasteful. It actually felt like you were skating for your life or you were going to be deported back to Romania. Hard to capture that feeling.
    [
    Hahaha your part was so dope tho
    Cleanery Bud!

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

ill you have no idea, if only you saw my project folder hahaha, but yea man thanks to everyone in it, freeze always a pleasure and we have to definitly collab more!

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Quote Originally Posted by shr3ddy krueger View Post
    ill you have no idea, if only you saw my project folder hahaha, but yea man thanks to everyone in it, freeze always a pleasure and we have to definitly collab more!

Yeah I bet.

Freeze, thanks bud. Lets skate more.

Yes You Can!

Whooooaaa didn't even realise you finished it!!
    Haha I'm running to watch right now

Fuck man this was a hella nice full length. I highly enjoyed this. Great for your first FL! Damn I liked everybody's part and I'm too lazy to do a review. But I think my favorite part was Ill's. His filming and long lens fillers and shit were perfect. His filming has gotten so much better. I loved that shot through the bum's legs. Good shit bro. FJ is a beast and always has been. Shreddy your part(s) was nice as well, nice solid filming and tricks, liked the revert firecracker. And Ryan. Just fuck you Ryan. You're too damn good at editing, filming and skating.

Great watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Great watch guys! I enjoyed all of it. FJs part was awesome, as well as everyone else's but thick took the cake for me! Loved the fast paced, in your face style of the part! Good job fellas! Watching this makes me want to make another video haha.
    Last edited by cAPTINMORGAn21; 06-16-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Yes You Can!

Sick brodisattvas!! Highfivez for everyone, thank you guys

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Good to see everyone has a favorite part! Wouldn't be a full length if only one or 2 stuck out

fj's part was ok. ryan's part was pretty good, that kickflip noseblunt was dope. I also liked thick's rad opening line.

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Quote Originally Posted by Muhzzy View Post
    Fuck man this was a hella nice full length. I highly enjoyed this. Great for your first FL! Damn I liked everybody's part and I'm too lazy to do a review. But I think my favorite part was Ill's. His filming and long lens fillers and shit were perfect. His filming has gotten so much better. I loved that shot through the bum's legs. Good shit bro. FJ is a beast and always has been. Shreddy your part(s) was nice as well, nice solid filming and tricks, liked the revert firecracker. And Ryan. Just fuck you Ryan. You're too damn good at editing, filming and skating.

Great watch.
    Muhzzy, you kind beast.

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Wow some cool tricks that could have made an edit worth more watching jesus wtf did you do to fjs part ...Pink floyd-time was fucked plus. what did you use dj hero to cut the song short damn i was disappointed but i just started watching his part FJ you my boy but you should have edited your part SMH!

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Your critique is exactly creative criticism as much as talking shit on me lol

XBL
    ILL NODERUS

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    Wow some cool tricks that could have made an edit worth more watching jesus wtf did you do to fjs part ...Pink floyd-time was fucked plus. what did you use dj hero to cut the song short damn i was disappointed but i just started watching his part FJ you my boy but you should have edited your part SMH!
    Unnecessary.
    I'm disappointed in you pairs. Chill man, lets be family.

I just think it was poorly edited but everyone involved tricks were pretty dope mainly disappointed on fjs cause that song is too good. can you tell me what you did to the song to make it cut like that!!

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

you all did pretty well and the editing was definitely not bad

thick had my favorite part for sure.
    STREET
    BEERZ

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

also not sure how to feel about the jackson casey editing on ryan's part. its cool and all but people are editing shit like that like its going out of style. keep it clean! when the skating's good there's no need for all the crazy shit. Watch anything by Josh Stewart and you'll see what I mean
    STREET
    BEERZ

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

great job all around. feel good about yourselves you are cool

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

pink floyd-time is one of the greatest songs ever, how come you trimmed it ?? I was wondering what was going through your head, just a question not talking shit and do you yhave fjs clips still ? if you do sendem to me please!! Ryan deserved the end part for one Com truise is my shit and he edited that shit on point!! nice work ryan!
    Last edited by pairsprowlin 666; 06-22-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    x4RN4UDx

Good overall, liked FJ's part, sick tricks/filming in it.
    Ryan's part was well edited, "Blood wish" fitted well with it.

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

I liked this video.