Thread: 5250

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Maybe you shouldn't look at is as you shouldnt treat us as lessers because we are younger and newer to fluckit, you should treat everyone equal especially for keeping this game alive because other fake skaters is all we have left now til some new hype skate game ever comes out. Just stop hating and be calm with us and there wouldn't ever be shots fired. Just quit talking shit on our stuff trying to tear down for our decisions or videos and just enjoy the fact people are willing to still try.
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 06-21-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Everyone just needs to stop posting on this thread. It needs to be locked. Cause the comments are just going to keep rolling in and there will always be a comeback to every one of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

XBL
    emericaridr11

to be 100% honest, think about who is taking this too serious
    if you didnt take it so "seriously" you wouldnt even of made a video in the first place, just sayin

Prowlin and everyone who knows me, knows I dont take sides really, I laughed at the text, shit was funny
    but think about who is taking what serious, think you got it a bit backwards

how come everyone who makes a Make Fun of Video, acts like they are not the ones taking shit a bit too serious

LOVE YA AS A FAKESKATER RYAN, was mad bummed you didnt want to be on Pandora (or even message me back at all, oh well whatevs right MUAH)

HCH you ROCK!!!!!!!!!
    much love yall's, lets PLAY!!!!!

for the record.... Prowlin is just trying to get you newer guys to put a bit more effort into the video as a whole (if you need me to explain more I certainly will), he just does it with "Tough Love" and Rude Words

What the fuck guys. Just stop it. Locked.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.