Thread: Jake Johnson

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

Default Jake Johnson

one of the greatest parts to come out in the last 7 years, from the greatest video to come out in the last 7 years.

if you're interested in buying Static IV while you can, get it here: http://theoriesofatlantis.bigcartel....iv-dvd-package
    STREET
    BEERZ

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

is sketch cool in skateboarding now. some of that stuff was cool, but some of it was just super sketchy.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    is sketch cool in skateboarding now.
    landing clean has never been the important part, it's been making it look good. Just because your board didn't land at a perfect angle in a perfect position it doesn't mean it doesn't look good

some of that stuff was cool
    some? i dont think you understand how hard everything Jake landed in this part is. The first clip was at a spot i've been to a lot, and most people are lucky if they have the balls to ollie it, but he no complied it. And I don't think you comprehend how good he looks on a board. He's like a new Ricky Oyola

but some of it was just super sketchy.
    nothing in this part was super sketchy. the only thing you could say is sketchy is the hippy jump over the rail into the bank
    STREET
    BEERZ

God damn this was so fucking rad. I could name off some tricks that I loved but 1:44 especially blew my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho Lord View Post
    landing clean has never been the important part, it's been making it look good. Just because your board didn't land at a perfect angle in a perfect position it doesn't mean it doesn't look good

some? i dont think you understand how hard everything Jake landed in this part is. The first clip was at a spot i've been to a lot, and most people are lucky if they have the balls to ollie it, but he no complied it. And I don't think you comprehend how good he looks on a board. He's like a new Ricky Oyola

nothing in this part was super sketchy. the only thing you could say is sketchy is the hippy jump over the rail into the bank
    If you say so. Landing and having one foot go flying off the board isn't exactly "LACED"
    Didn't say anything about this stuff not being "hard". I just felt things could have been landed cleaner.
    but, like i said, if that shits cool then this guy rules.

We've had this conversation before, lonnnnnng before you were here. no need to have it again. just making a statement.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Yeah, it's that "this shit is so difficult it's amazing enough just to roll away from it" kind of sketch.... The best kind.
    Been hyped on this guy and this video.
    Guys were screaming like schoolgirls at the premiere....myself included.
    I got that Fluckin' Love