Thread: Farewell Fluckit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Default Farewell Fluckit

This is the exact opposite but I'm leaving fluckit. Because you can't make videos without someone saying it's abd in some way, or someone immature bashes a video. 80% of my videos have had some comment relevant to my ideas "being unoriginal" even tho idk anyone who has done them before seeing as I've only been in the community for a few months. I'd rather just post on YouTube and keep to myself. It's just time to part ways because I'm not gonna beat around the bush, prowlin pisses me off and if I could entirely block him I would. He always has a smart comment to post and he's the most childish 30 year old drunk I've ever seen. He's basically that annoying kid in the group that tries to act cool by constantly busting balls and cracking bad jokes thinking it'll help him look better. Best of luck to the rest of you obviously, I wish nothing but good things, but I can't post on a site I did nothing but try and help keep alive through making content and even telling people about it with someone putting down a post because it's been done therefore isn't original or creative tho it's a completely different video. The skate franchise has been around for almost pushing a decade, just like in real skateboarding, there's nothing new to do, just add your own twist to it and have fun and see what people take from it and give back. If you constantly put down an active member of the community, you're gonna make him wanna leave and I hate to be the example but I want to leave fluckit. There's been too many conflicts in the chat between me and prowlin, and it's either he shuts his mouth or I leave. And the decision is obvious. Best of luck fluckers
    -Mike
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 07-17-2014 at 01:18 AM.