Thread: I laughed till I pissed myself

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Default I laughed till I pissed myself

Literally anytime he gets hit will be a blindside!!!!!!!!! I know I'm wrong for this but damn did I need that laugh.

So you are insecure enough to think its cool to laugh at this poor kid trying to be excepted?
    Good to know
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

I already admitted that I knew laughing at this was wrong. Hopefully insulting me makes you feel like you're a better person too.

Props to that kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhzzy View Post
    Props to that kid.
    Absolutely! Additionally I would say his parents must be truly amazing to him. To raise your blind child without a sense of barriers or limitations is admirable. My hat is off to them.
    I hope he grows up to be an airline pilot or an army sniper. With his obvious nothing can stop me attitude he is well on his way to success in anything he wants out of life.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMularn View Post
    Absolutely! Additionally I would say his parents must be truly amazing to him. To raise your blind child without a sense of barriers or limitations is admirable. My hat is off to them.
    I hope he grows up to be an airline pilot or an army sniper. With his obvious nothing can stop me attitude he is well on his way to success in anything he wants out of life.
    Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?
    Oh now your motherfucking mother Theresa
    Get a clue

And yes.... It makes me feel better to tell you this
    Helen Adams Keller

I don't see the confusion? I find what his parents have done to be admirable.......and I find the footage of him charging around flailing his arms wildly with his head tilted full back to be hilarious. Ahhh the dichotomy of having a left and right hemisphere to our brains.

Although I do appreciate the comparison to Mother Theresa; I'm not sure it's fitting sir.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMularn View Post
    I don't see the confusion? I find what his parents have done to be admirable.......and I find the footage of him charging around flailing his arms wildly with his head tilted full back to be hilarious. Ahhh the dichotomy of having a left and right hemisphere to our brains.

Although I do appreciate the comparison to Mother Theresa; I'm not sure it's fitting sir.
    Look.....Bro..... I could totally lay into you hard right now and make you look even worse. But I'm not going to. I don't need demz thinking I need meds. I'm no saint. Very few of us are. But I have been greatful to the ones who pointed out my flaws.

You can't talk about how this kid did this and that because he's blind and then play some degrading lyrics and it was so funny it made you piss your pants. Then come back with how much you respect him and his parents. It don't add up.
    Not even a $10 word and some brainy talk can change this fact.
    Helen Adams Keller